Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding (29105 Views)

Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by titiloyeblog: 7:34am On May 08, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Nigeria popular musician, Timi Dakolo, put it up on his Instagram page this morning on the importance of handkerchiefs when his two daughters are getting married. He said he wouldn't just allow gifts alone to be presented on that day (the wedding day), but he would also want handkerchiefs to be brought as gifts as well. He said this because he knew he was going to be crying hard when the day comes.

Below was what he said;

LET ME JUST SAY THIS NOW, IF YOU GET INVITED TO THEIR WEDDING, PLEASE DON’T JUST COME WITH GIFTS AND LOVELY THINGS TO PRESENT TO THEM, BRING A LOT OF HANDKERCHIEFS BECAUSE THEIR FATHER IS GOING TO CRY A LOT ON THAT DAY, I MEAN CRY A LOT AND DON’T ASK ME WHY.#fatherdaughter#fatherhood #daughters #yardpeople

Lol, I presume he remembers that when his daughters get married, they will no longer have 'Dakolo' in their names. That's why... Anyways, lest I forget, he has beautiful daughters.

more photos here: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/dont-come-with-only-gifts-but-come-with.html

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by qualityovenbake(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2019
Adorable kids.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Nobody: 9:34am On May 08, 2019
Beautiful kids kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by titiloyeblog: 10:25am On May 08, 2019
Lalasticlala

Beautiful kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by tayour917i(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2019
Beautiful gals... God bless them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by LowerPriceData0(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2019
Beautiful... Kids
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Ayoswit(f): 11:32am On May 08, 2019
K
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by OkunrinOloro: 11:32am On May 08, 2019
His kids are half South West and half South South (Niger Delta)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by 1zynnvn(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2019
Misleading heading

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by EXLOVER(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2019
nn
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 11:33am On May 08, 2019
Beautiful kids kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Danwakae(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2019
NO.BREAST SELF

NA DIA MAMA COPY
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Forreellinc: 11:43am On May 08, 2019
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Nobody: 11:45am On May 08, 2019
These kids are fine; make I quickly use calculator calculate how old I go be by the time dey turn 18
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by kuuljay(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2019
Danwakae:
NO.BREAST SELF

NA DIA MAMA COPY
breast on little kids like this? If you no commot here with your inherited pervasion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Virgilanton: 11:47am On May 08, 2019
[
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On May 08, 2019
How sure is he that they will get married, they might be another cossy or Linda ikeji, they have started slaying when they are young.
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Bossjakande: 11:50am On May 08, 2019
The girls are Beautiful but I pray he got a boy soon.
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by deebrain(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2019
Adorable kids

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by simplesearch: 11:53am On May 08, 2019
Ruminating over many years to come when he doesn't know what tomorrow will bring. This is the root cause of anxiety for many, envisaging and trying to solve tomorrow's unseen challenges today. Even if this is an issue didn't he married someone's daughter as well? and how dear she probably was to her father's heart then who can tell, and yet was released to him. This is actually very unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by deebrain(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2019
profolaolu:
How sure is he that they will get married, they might be another cossy or Linda ikeji, they have started slaying when they are young.

You are a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by paix(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2019
I thought he was going to take the handkerchiefs for anointing.
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by iffydave: 11:55am On May 08, 2019
Hmmm
This one strong ooooo

Lovely kids

Make money uploading and viewing pictures ��
Check my signature

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Classickj(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2019
Danwakae:
NO.BREAST SELF
NA DIA MAMA COPY
why u mumu like dis, pervert
Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by paix(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2019
profolaolu:
Is that what you wish for your daughters? Because from the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 08, 2019
paix:
Is that what you wish for your daughters? Because the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.
That was just an observation no hard feeling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Meet Cute Actors Of The webseries, 'Best Friends In The World' (Video & pics) / 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.