Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,649 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Online Test Scam. Jobs Seekers Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Test Scam. Jobs Seekers Beware (551 Views)

What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Scam Alert: Jobs Seekers, Beware Of These Site When Applying For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Test Scam. Jobs Seekers Beware by Fant(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
It is very unfortunate to find that everyday, some unscrupulous fellows are plotting how to cheat people. But the good news is: if your are wise, you can always know their tricks. And i have swon to deal with them using my God-given wisdom.
Kindly ignore any unsolisited mail that requests your friendship. Upon your acceptance, the next thing they tell you is their live storry. In which they claim to be refugees in Dakar. They also tell you that their parents are dead, but before their death, some good sum of money was deposited in a foreign bank on their behalf.
So, they want you to help them transfer the money into your account.
THIS IS WHERE THE SCAM BEGINS.
Secondly, i have been receiving some very interesting mails inviting me for online test so as to be considered for employment in a bank or other high places.
This kind of emails always begins with "Dear applicant" whereas you did not apply for any job like that.
They will then tell you to click on a link in the mail usually:
http://dalarchi.com/screeningportal.htm to participate in an online test.
If you click, they will begin to tell you some attractive things. When they have gotten you interested, they now tell you to log in using your access code.
You are requested to go and pay some money into the account number which they shall give you. This so-called codes cost 3k for six months,
THIS IS WHERE THE SCAM BEGINS.
You will never get anything through them.
BE WISE.
Re: Online Test Scam. Jobs Seekers Beware by sats: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
thanks, for the info, we all have to be very cautious in our dealings
Re: Online Test Scam. Jobs Seekers Beware by Fant(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
@kcwhyte,
what exactly do you mean by your post, we all certainly did'nt comprehend the message you passing.
Thanks.
@kcwhyte,
what exactly do you mean by your post, we all certainly did'nt comprehend the message you passing.
Thanks.
@kcwhyte,
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Career For Project Managers-limited Chances / Engineering Vacancy / Vacancy In A Retail Storevacancy Retail Store Manager The Manager Oversees The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.