Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Liverpool VS Barca: Leadership & Entrepreneurial Lessons From The UCL Game (pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liverpool VS Barca: Leadership & Entrepreneurial Lessons From The UCL Game (pic) (313 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge For Entrepreneurial Nigerian Students / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool VS Barca: Leadership & Entrepreneurial Lessons From The UCL Game (pic) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2019
Last night's dramatic game between Liverpool and Barcelona may have come and gone but there are immense thought provoking lessons to be learnt from the game, the players and everyone involved.

Below are two reactions from two different people. One, Jurgen Klopp, had to force a smile even though his team were being clinically dealt with, during the first leg of the encounter.
In the press conference leading to the return leg, many managers, who had lost such a big game, usually spend the whole time selling pathetic excuses to the press. He had reasons to- He had lost 2 of his biggest game players in Salah and Firmino to injury and had played over 50 games which could have led to fatigue.

Leo Messi, the "GOAT" as he was fondly called had nothing but grasses to eat. If he had a room all alone, he'd probably have shed a bottle-full of tears with about 10 minutes left (extra time inclusive). He had given up before the final whistle.

Dear Nigerian entrepreneurs, times are hard but no one wants excuses, just results. You won't be celebrated until you achieve success and no one cares about the tears, sweat, blood and hard work you put in behind the cameras.
Do not give up! smile in the face of adversaries, motivate your team members and you won't ever fail.

Written by: Temitope Steve for Toste Inc

Read more https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6531785172923224064

Re: Liverpool VS Barca: Leadership & Entrepreneurial Lessons From The UCL Game (pic) by Driggs: 8:22am On May 08, 2019
This is wednesday motivation..

Great and short read from whoever composed that..

lalasticlala can do justice to this..
Re: Liverpool VS Barca: Leadership & Entrepreneurial Lessons From The UCL Game (pic) by Holybwoy: 8:25am On May 08, 2019
Messi fans will soon come for your head grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

But how do you bottle a 3 goal advantage??
I am struggling to understand
Re: Liverpool VS Barca: Leadership & Entrepreneurial Lessons From The UCL Game (pic) by internationalman(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2019
I smell the domination of English clubs in Europe..

PS I'm not sad because Barcelona lost, I am sad because Messi lost.

The rest of the players can go to hell for all I care especially Suarez and Coutinho.

Liverpool is an example for the rest of English teams to follow..

Chelsea please let Hazard go who knows we could be stronger without him like Liverpool is without Coutinho.

And finally I have admitted that Klopp is the best coach even though trophies mysteriously elude him..
Re: Liverpool VS Barca: Leadership & Entrepreneurial Lessons From The UCL Game (pic) by Hycon(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2019
They all thought it was joke until it became a reality tongue

Hahahahhaa

(1) (Reply)

FG Confirm $3.9 Billion For Construction Of New Seaport In Warri / Need An Agent And A Logistics Company For Importations / Forex Traders In Lagos, Come Oh!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.