Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Please House Can You Help Me With Names Restaurants Or Hotels With Cheap Buffet - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please House Can You Help Me With Names Restaurants Or Hotels With Cheap Buffet (504 Views)

Eko Hotels Sets New Record With Longest Christmas Cake / Install Quality Intercom Phones In Your Restaurants Or Canteen / Skin Care With Cheap Kitchen Ingredients .. Watch Video For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please House Can You Help Me With Names Restaurants Or Hotels With Cheap Buffet by joiii: 8:25am On May 08, 2019
Hello house, i have plans of taking family and friends for lunch to celebrate my hubby. I have got 16 people on my list and i don't want to spend excessively. Anywhere within Lagos is fine. Thanks.
Re: Please House Can You Help Me With Names Restaurants Or Hotels With Cheap Buffet by lifenajeje(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2019
Cheapest weekend buffet I have seen was a particular hotel on airport road before 7/8 bus stop forgotten the name at the moment .

I think its the first hotel on ur right immediately you navigate the bend to airport from oshodi or Toyota

Their buffet was for 3k per head ..

Early last year ..

Just check out the hotels on the road

Also u can take time out and visit hotels and speak with their sales or marketing reps

Discuss ur needs believe me u would get discount that would amaze u..

I am available for hire if u cant source for one .

1 Like

Re: Please House Can You Help Me With Names Restaurants Or Hotels With Cheap Buffet by joiii: 8:59am On May 13, 2019
Thank you so much. I will do as you have said.

(1) (Reply)

Yam Pounder Available In Lagos / Chicken Pie / Plastic Sales Container Delivery Available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.