Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine (17658 Views)

Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by dachilino: 8:32am On May 08, 2019
Teni has joined the growing list of Nigerian celebrities who have been featured on Vogue Magazine, and this came just after she released her hit single 'Sugar Mummy'. Teni who got featured on Vogue Magazine, talked about living life without limits and redefining what it means to be a woman in the interview with Fashion News director Chioma Nnadi. 

Talking about the title of her new single, Teni reveals, “I want to make ‘Sugar Mummy’ a positive term. She is a woman with swag, who looks good, who is proud to be different.” It's that pride, that refusal to conform that has set Teni in a different lane to her peers. Pushing against the sexy narrative and choosing to be unapologetically herself, Teni has already redefined what it means to be a woman and marched to the beat of her own drum.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/teni-featured-on-vogue-magazine/

2 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Bizmagnet: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
The lady is actually trying. She might eventually end up becoming Adeleke's and Dangote's pikin with the speed at which she's moving.

Never drag your business and ideas behind by being complacent. It will drive more sales if you do the right thing. Get your website/blog/software today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.

7 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by dachilino: 8:47am On May 08, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by internationalman(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2019
What's so special about this girl's songs..

Or is it repeating chorus and the same verse till the ending of the song?.

Over hyping..

PS deep down I never really wanted Barca to knock out Liverpool, I just supported them because I wanted my Messi to get to the final and increase his chance of winning the Balloon D'or..

I just hope he still wins it

Now anyone who doesn't support Liverpool now has hatred and bitterness written all over them..

I'm sure Blackface is also in pains now

3 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by itspzpics(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2019
Eehn eehn

Slay Queens Removes Br@ While Dancing At A Party, Man Get Angry chase them out => See photo & Watch 18+ Video HERE
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 9:27am On May 08, 2019
Olomoge askamaya…Allen avenue ni le yin wa

1 Like

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by carterguccy(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2019
Yoruba amaka

3 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by bolt000(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2019
She deserves it really.

4 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by grandstar(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2019
Ok.

I would have been pleased to know which edition but I suspect South African.
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 11:52am On May 08, 2019
internationalman:

Over hyping.
Hatred and frustration kill faster than sniper, and we don't you,neither do you have a "name", a repeated or hype song, I pray God heals you

10 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Keadonery: 11:52am On May 08, 2019
[
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by kaen1317: 11:52am On May 08, 2019
More grease to her elbow. More grease to all the so called lazy youths who made a way for themselves instead of sitting and waiting for government job

3 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by LowerPriceData0(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2019
Excellent... She deserve it
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by morikee: 11:53am On May 08, 2019
Agbero girl
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by iffydave: 11:54am On May 08, 2019
That's good

Make money uploading and viewing pictures ��
Check my signature

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by anambraamaka: 11:55am On May 08, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by MakeMoves: 11:57am On May 08, 2019
Geometric growth. Lord do more here for your Kingdom’s propagation through me. Amen
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 08, 2019
internationalman:

Over hyping..

PS deep down I never really wanted Barca to knock out Liverpool, I just supported them because I wanted my Messi to get to the final and increase his chance of winning the Balloon D'or..

I just hope he still wins it

Now anyone who doesn't support Liverpool now has hatred and bitterness written all over them..

I'm sure Blackface is also in pains now
the girl is good

3 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 08, 2019
carterguccy:
Yoruba amaka

Igbo ajoka
Hausa apaka

2 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by internationalman(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2019
profolaolu:
Hatred and frustration kill faster than sniper, and we don't you,neither do you have a "name", a repeated or hype song, I pray God heals you
Where in my comment did I hate on anyone.

FYI I like Liverpool more than Barca. Just like every other Ronaldo fan, I'm just supporting Barca bcoz of Messi.

And as every other Ronaldo fan would wish he wins balloon D'or, that's exactly the same way I'm hoping Messi win it
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by GoldChick(f): 12:05pm On May 08, 2019
teni de ooo, teni makarati, fun won fun won.. ayoyo yo ayAya yoiii Teni sugar mummy.. I Sha love this girl ehnnnnnnn..
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by sifon1: 12:09pm On May 08, 2019
Are you looking for ways to how to earn money online daily? Look no more because I am here to teach you how to make genuine cash online. There are so many businesses you should invest your money into and reap the fruits of your labour within a short period of time. Making money online used to be hard in the past, but now with just your smart phone and your laptop you can earn a lot of money right from your home.

READ MORE http://trueincomeideas.us/earn-money-online-daily/
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 08, 2019
wink wink
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by shogsman(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2019
That doesn't look like a vogue cover, I love some of her songs though.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by BamiTii(f): 12:29pm On May 08, 2019
Teni my girl
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Sammyolis: 12:40pm On May 08, 2019
Makanaki
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Anderlis(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2019
So the guys in the picture have no name
Re: Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 08, 2019
GoldChick:
teni de ooo, teni makarati, fun won fun won.. ayoyo yo ayAya yoiii Teni sugar mummy.. I Sha love this girl ehnnnnnnn..

Makanaki smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade / Forbes Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 / Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.