Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi (506 Views)

Video Of A Woman Who Cut Of Her Husband Penis In Zambian / Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing / Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi by Wesporting: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
MandyNews.com sighted a reports, that Sharia court to cut of hand and leg of 10 persons, stone 5 to death In Bauchi as six inmates have also been condemned to death, five are currently on life sentence, while 188 are on various jail terms of two years and above.

According to Suleiman, who spoke in an interview with newsmen in his office on Tuesday on the state of prison in Bauchi, also lamented that these two sets of convicts have been in jail for over 10 years with action not taken on them

He said: “The condemned convicts we have are mostly coming from Sharia Courts. These and other related cases like amputation of hand or leg have been in jail for over 10 years without knowing their fate.

“I feel touched that each time I go to any of the prisons to visit, they’ll be the first to confront me with questions about their case.

The Prison Comptroller said that if the sentences could not be executed, their sentences could be commuted to prison terms.

Twitter users reacts;

"This is how they make beggars in the North and export them down South. Islamic republic of northern nigeria? We can't have a religious law, when we have a contitution that should supersed any other law. OBILLOR1 what do you think Congratulations to them that escaped rehab only to be called (Sharia judges). The CEO Babariga mobile bank aka Gandollars is going about doing good with his arms complete (not even a single confrontation)"

"This is vengence not Sharia, These laws are passed down on a mordern society without mordern interpretation of Sharia. Sharia mean 'Just or Fair Law' .The sentences passed down by these ' religious illiterates' is neither 'Just or Fair' on Society or these men. Pretty sure it would not happen� This would amount to cutting one's nose to spite his face. I think the authority has to be circumspect �"

"Lol but can't cut Gandollar throat even after that video. These northern elite just using their people Imaging this in the igboland you'll hear things like This ppl are not United This ppl are having a separate state in a state They're terrorists We should send python dance And worst is that our ppl will still support it or keep quiet over it or aid it in one way or the other"

"Is Bauchi part of Nigeria? Is Bauchi govern by a different constitution? After cutting their hand's,we should not see any of them in Lagos begging for arm's. Ensure you make provisions for them. I don't even understand this your Sharia, Boko harams who killed thousands, are free,and the minor offenders hand's are cut."

"You have been cutting them for ages, one would have thought that there is no longer crime in the North. Those of your members who kill others due to difference, what do you do to them? Oh, you men pick and choose what sin to punish. wakeupNigerians Happening in this country?! But why all this unnecessary killings, why why why,,,,"

"YakubDogara you can let this happen... You shouldn't! North LMAO AbadaEfeJulius - hmmmm! More beggars on Bauchi streets. This is 2019 and pple are still leaving as if they are in the stone age...the funny thing is that these laws dnt apply to the rich Nigeria is a really useless country...we have a constitution and a justice system.. Also we have another set of rules that people in the north feels is the best for them..I can't cry more than the bereaved ...if they enjoy this rules,let them continue maiming themselves."

"Laws are for the poor.... Shariah is no different"

"15 convicts sentenced to limb amputation, death-by-stoning languish in Bauchi jail 10 years after
15 convicts sentenced to limb amputation, death-by-stoning languish in Bauchi jail 10 years after
Which Court sentenced people to limb amputation, death by stoning in a secular country like Nigeria?, and has the convicts exhausted their rights of appeal to the highest court in the land?. This law is barbaric. Can't still believe some part of Nigeria practices this barbaric law! Smh."

"This is why backwardness and poverty will forever finish their lives. Hypocrites Barbaric practices. Who ever form this Nigeria out of their greed shall know no peace. God sent the devil into the world in the form of Muslims. And what was their crime...? Can you enlighten us... What the hell is wrong with these people? More amputee/beggars in the street and yet a certain mobile banker still has his hands intact. Na wa ooh!"

"Very good... Religious madness. The judge might also be guilty of even higher crimes. God have mercy! Very wrong sharia is bigotry this religion is repugnant."

"Just imagine in a country where there's a ruling constitution, why did I have this country as nationality What of ganduje...abi no sharia for kano Poetic justice Is this life Hmmm. We are indeed in a zoo Good one"

https://mandynews.com/sharia-court-to-cut-of-hand-and-leg-of-10-stone-5-to-death-in-bauchi/

Re: Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi by bigpicture001: 8:44am On May 08, 2019
Plz ooo aftee cutting thier bodis let them not end up here in d south as destitute beggers...that is their religion, that is what they like....no time for pity again
Re: Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2019
They'll cut off their legs, push them back into the society to beg for a living, and they'll constitute a menace to the society. Sharia court is one of the reasons there has been influx of Hausa beggars in major cities in the country.

I'd rather be a pagan if there's a need to dump my faith than be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:56am On May 08, 2019
Is Gondola included among the 10?

(1) (Reply)

Gang Leader Dresses Up As His Daughter In Failed Prison Escape / She Enjoyed It – Says Man Who Hid Girl, 16, For 6 Days Sex Romp / ‘how I Drug, Rape, Rob Women I Meet On Social Media’ - Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.