Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (45138 Views)

FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance / Manchester United Fan Burns His Jersey / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 9:30am On May 08, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

So i was like ....

So Messi is not allowed to have one bad day ...after scoring 48 goals in total this season. Single handedly pushing Barca in la Liga , Copa and champions league quarter finals .He should always play at 100 percent because he's not a human like us but a reincarnated Jesus ? Why are people so entitled and ungrateful !

Source : https://soundaza.com/barcelona-fan-burns-his-jersey-after-champions-league-semi-finals-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 9:31am On May 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by SageMK: 9:38am On May 08, 2019
Fake and ungrateful fans everywhere.

If a Barca fan will burn his jersey even after winning the league and having the joy of watching Messi play then I wonder what Man Utd and Arsenal fans should do...

Maybe it's time to gorge our eyes out. grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by CalabarPikin: 9:40am On May 08, 2019
Rubbish...

Total madness....

Who actually lose now...??

The players that will still end their chiz in pounds or the dullard fan that has just wasted time to burn his hard earn #200 jersey...??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by iffydave: 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
Chaii

When your GOAT disappoints you grin

Make money uploading and viewing pictures ��
Check my signature

10 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by bettercreature(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
Probably a black fool
Black man with black brain

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by yungsmart(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
I know believe this saying 'messi is like a wifi and can't connect outside barcelona'. I'm beginning to doubt if Messi is the best again. sentiment apart if Ronaldo was in that match yesterday he would have scored at least one, yeah Ronaldo does not have the skills, does not give you the orgasm Messi gives but the edge Ronaldo has over Messi is being decisive/useful in important matches.
Now I can't go out again.#Messi fan

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
This is a frustrated Nigerian Barça fan.

Who don see him face for Nou Camp before?

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by morikee: 12:18pm On May 08, 2019
Who cares aba made 1k jersey

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by emmabest2000(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2019
Dem go even burns their goat beard if given opportunity sef grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Ultimatezlant: 12:18pm On May 08, 2019
Glory hunter, plastic fan

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by ada9ja(f): 12:19pm On May 08, 2019
some knew already

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Advantaged1: 12:24pm On May 08, 2019
Three seasons ago, at the europa league final the most captivating sight caught my attention. A female Liverpool fan held her bandana crying and chanting 'NEVER WALK ALONE'.

Yesterday Liverpool perfected the mother of all come backs, over turning a 3goal loss. After the match, I saw the whole squad and staff,, arms locked singing with the crowd 'NEVER WALK ALONE'.

There is a culture of 'we are in this together' klopp has instilled in this team and her fans.

Take home for me was,

1) We are only rich in the experiences we share.

2) Beyond strategy and commitment, the bond that binds us would defy the world and her obstacles.

3) Never give up (Suicide/implosion is not an option)

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Jason007: 12:24pm On May 08, 2019
it's just amazing , just because you have a phone and data..

you decide to show the world how ungrateful you are. the team that won, played better, team mates that lost agreed and him without a sense of sportsmanship as a fan decides to preach violence by doing this.
Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Pavore9: 12:24pm On May 08, 2019
You win some,you lose some in life as failure is part of the cycle of life....Sore loser!

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by LuciferKoran: 12:24pm On May 08, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

So i was like ....

So Messi is not allowed to have one bad day ...after scoring 48 goals in total this season. Single handedly pushing Barca in la Liga , Copa and champions league quarter finals .He should always play at 100 percent because he's not a human like us but a reincarnated Jesus ? Why are people so entitled and ungrateful !

But you all told us he was alien & not human.
Why you wan change mouth now?

10 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by lordraiden(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2019
Him go soon burn him house
Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by PotatoSalad(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2019
Poor tiles. I'm sorry you had to take the heat

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by anambraamaka: 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
Can't take an L
Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Dalivingrin: 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
Just to thrend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by Randy100: 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
My blood is blue. Chelsea till I die. God punish Tom overbo and uefalona. I will never forgive them.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by PMBtill2023: 12:27pm On May 08, 2019
Is it true that Barca's coach rested his entire first 11,only to go to Anfield 4-nothing!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by ValentineJam: 12:28pm On May 08, 2019
Are you tired of your current music playlist and looking for a new fire song to jam to?
Well your in luck.Check out this romantic masterpiece by Nigeria's very own Deyji
https://my.notjustok.com/track/375861/deyji-ill-show-you

Re: Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures by miteolu(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
Shorry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / FIFA 2018 Best Coach Award Nominees Released! [Fu List] / Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.