Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Abducted Corper: NYSC Contacts Family, Colleague Says Boko Haram Demands - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abducted Corper: NYSC Contacts Family, Colleague Says Boko Haram Demands (251 Views)

Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Corper: NYSC Contacts Family, Colleague Says Boko Haram Demands by babaaye(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-CK4vbO7XqZo/XNHWO8PkipI/AAAAAAAAQT8/LfqZIJKTKkk6GGS8NxngbMP4stsYHB2TACLcBGAs/s1600/download.jpeg[/img]

There are indications that the Boko Haram insurgents have demanded ransom before releasing members of the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) they kidnapped two weeks ago.

Gunmen suspected to be members of the Boko Haram had kidnapped a member of the National Youth Service Corps, Ibrahim Amuta and three other members of the church on their way to Chibok to distribute relief items to internally displaced persons and evangelise.

Amuta’s housemate, Success Ezeanya, whose tweet about the abduction went viral on Saturday, told The PUNCH on Monday that he was told by a member of the church that the insurgents had demanded N200m before they could release those they kidnapped.

Although a source in Maiduguri said Boko Haram demanded N100m ransom, Ezeanya said that the family of the abducted corps member was communicating with the church

Ezeanya stated, “I haven’t heard anything from AB’s family members. I think they are communicating directly with the church, so I have not heard anything directly from them. I know he is the only son; I don’t know if he is the only child. According to one of the church members, Boko Haram asked for a ransom of

https://www.educamp.com.ng/2019/05/abducted-corper-nysc-contacts-family_99.html

(1) (Reply)

Case Study- Conceptual Overview / JAMB 2019 Result Portal Enabled, Check Yours Online / NYSC 2019 UPDATES:FG To Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.