Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello (907 Views)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / 2nd Term: Governor Yahaya Bello Relocates To Abuja / I Will Intensify Development During My Second Term - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello by besti2: 11:02am On May 08, 2019
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has boasted that in his quest for a second term in office, he is capable of defeating any candidate fielded by opposition parties even if the candidate was from Igala land.

The media is rife with reports that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has concluded plans to field a candidate from Igala land, the largest ethnic group in the state, to square up with Governor Bello of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Speaking with Daily Independent, Kingsley Fanwo, Director-General, Media and Publicity to the governor, said: “In Kogi of today, under the leadership of the dynamic and innovative governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the state has changed from an ethnic jingoist state to one that is closely knitted, cohesive, and ready to move forward united into prosperity.

“No Igala candidate can defeat the governor come November 2. The PDP right now is in disarray because somebody who was governor for nine (not eight) years is trying to bring his son again to rule the state.

“A governor whom the people have passed a verdict on in 2015 and repeated it during the rerun when his people rejected him and voted for a person they know will move the state forward is also warming up that he wants to contest.

“The in-law of the first person I mentioned is also warming up to contest. So, it’s around the circle of Ibro/Wada which so many leaders in the PDP are not comfortable with.

“The PDP in Kogi is in disarray while the APC is well-organised and that was manifested in the last general elections when APC won the presidential election, two of the three senatorial districts, seven out of nine House of Reps seats and 25 out of 25 House of Assembly seats.

Read more: https://gistok.ng/no-igala-politician-can-stop-my-second-term-governor-bello/

Re: No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2019
Each time i passed through this Kogi state, I wonder if these people have wronged God in any way collectively,

I mean despite being very close to Abuja, Lokoja is nothing but upgraded village. Most Kogi villages are like refuge homes.

3 Likes

Re: No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello by Umisar(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2019
A stubborn chicken learns its lesson in a pot of soup.

Re: No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello by yarimo(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2019
99.9 % of kogi state indigenes are with governor YAHAYA BELLO for second term in office.
Re: No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello by Donald95(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
yarimo:
99.9 % of kogi state indigenes are with governor YAHAYA BELLO for second term in office.

You mean you, yourself and yours abi?

Because i know that if truely you are from Kogi, Your parents catering for your feeding that understands more can't say such. And wont be proud of his son
Re: No Igala Politician Can Stop My Second Term – Governor Bello by F3dan: 1:36pm On May 12, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=78323724]99.9 % of kogi state indigenes are with governor YAHAYA BELLO for second term in office. [/quot]

This statement is false and reeks of ignorance. Be informed that you are not the only APC supporter in the world, even some of your colleagues from Kogi state are not in support of this failure of a governor. support your party with justice and on the path of truth.

(1) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Oil Licenses Of Abiola, Fadeyi, Dantata, Lawal, Deribe’s Companies / New York: Judge Dies After Having A Heart Attack In Courtroom / The Problem With Us Northerns: By Na-allah Muhammed Zegga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.