Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever (341 Views)

Whoever Did This Has Changed My Life Forever (pic) / The Secret Of Turning On Prosperity In Your Life / The Light Switch: Discover A Simple Secret To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever by sharpguy10(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2019
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you one secret to turn on prosperity forever in your life. This secret is so powerful that when it start manifesting in your life, you yourself will be amase of it. Any advancement you have seen in your life is as a result of you using a little bit of this mystery. Behind every open door is the right key. So behind every prospering man or woman in this world is secret they have tap into that bring abundance and prosperity into their life.
The secret I am about to reveal to you, I call it "The Light Switch", why I call it so is because when its turn on, on whatever you want, it give you abundance of that thing you ask through it. Whatever that thing you want can be, it makes you a God over it.
So before I tell you the light switch, let me tell you a little about you so that when you are using it, you may not say this is too big for me, i am not worthy of having prosperity now, it can't be done or is this going to be possible. Who you are is love, prosperity, happiness, blessing, success, God, money and God beloved. You are all you can ever need in life, you are complete in yourself. Everything for you to live a glorious life is already in you. God created it so. But until you realise it, you can never be free in it. Society has condition many that they can not see their real identity. Those qualities I listed above are what flow in you everyday but due to the way some people are brought up and the environment they live, they allow negative things to flow out of them, like malice, anger, hatred and jealousy to other people which they don't have. You are complete in yourself lacking nothing. But by the light switch you can rewire yourself so that those qualities you are can begin to manifest in your life and be the prosperous person God created you in Christ Jesus to be.
So the light switch is called your imagination. Your imagination is one of the mind of Christ in you. It is the most powerful of all the mind of Christ within you. With it you can turn on prosperity or any other thing you want in your life like success in career, money in your hand, pocket and bank account, you can build that house without stress on you and you can get that your dream car or job. What imagination want is "define the end and accept it as final and let it go to work for you".
How to use your imagination.
1. Know what you want and write it down.
2. Imagine the end of what you want. If it a house you want imagine that you have it and you are living in it. Apply it on whatever you want. If it is answer to your prayer you want, imagine the end and expect it to happen.
3. Feel it the way you will feel when you have it. How will you feel when you finally have that your desire, feel it as if it has happen. Are you going to be happy or people congratulating you, see it and feel it the way you want it to be in your mind and body. When I say your mind, I mean your second brain which is your subconscious mind located at the back of your head. Your subconscious mind is where everything that happen to you is concluded. Whatever is not settle in that place cannot happen in your life. As you are doing this, you are creating what you want that will manifest in a short period of time.
4. Focus on the picture and hold it and count from 10-1 slowly so that you can go deeper and deeper in your imagination. As you go deeper, rest yourself there for like 30 seconds to 1-5 minutes to see it clearly. As God said to Abraham look unto the eastward, northward, southward, westward, as far as your eye can see I have given it to you. As far as your eye can clearly imagine is what God will give to you. So don't be afraid to imagine what you want.
That is it. You can build new skills with this. Every gift I have receive is through imagination. I learn how to write, sing, create website and make money online by imagination. It doesn't matter what you want, just define the end and stay true to it. In a process of time, you will begin to see yourself doing those things you were unable to do days back. It does not have respect for age, nation, things or even you. Whatever you turn it to, it bring it back to you in abundance. So use it wisely. If you want to get marry, turn it on and see yourself getting marry to the kind of person you want to get marry to. It is yours to use.
If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Thank you for reading this post and God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever by sharpguy10(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2019
Keep reading and remain blessed
Re: Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever by COOL10(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2019
Amazing. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever by Ajibaba101(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2019
See simple lifestyle changes that can make you really happy in life https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-be-happy-with-your-life/

1 Like

Re: Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever by sharpguy10(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2019
Thanks for the comments

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Facts About HAGIA SOPHIA / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) Cut Off Marks For 2019/2020 / Graduation List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.