Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest (327 Views)

A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2019
Police receive list of animals to sacrifice for detaining Edo chief priest

https://www.naijalivetv.com/police-receive-list-of-animals-to-sacrifice-for-detaining-edo-chief-priest/

The Chief Priest of Okhuaihe shrine, Osarodion Usuanlele, the Ohen N’ Ukoni Neyedo, has been arrested and detained at the Edo Police headquarters in Benin City, The Nation reports.

With the priest’s detention, an age-long tradition which says the Ohen N’ UKoni does not enter Benin, the abode of the Oba, had been desecrated.

Consequently, three dogs were slaughtered as sacrifices were carried out near the police headquarters before the chief priest was released.

READ FULL STORY HERE....

https://www.naijalivetv.com/police-receive-list-of-animals-to-sacrifice-for-detaining-edo-chief-priest/

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest by ncpat(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest by LuciferKoran: 12:54pm On May 08, 2019
If the man was so powerful, how did he get arrested & bundled like a bag of garri by mere mortals?

Three innocent dogs, worth more than his miserable life have lost theirs as a result of man's stupidity.

I thought I was gangsta when I relocated to the fiery flames of hell from heaven. I was mistaken.

Nigeria is hell.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest by IamD18: 1:47pm On May 08, 2019
Can they try this with Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2019
See the shrine

(1) (Reply)

Another House Collapse Now At Modebe Avenue In Onitsha / Jumia Prime: New Way To Save Money While You Shop on Jumia / Police : The Course Of Insecurity In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.