Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Top Unvalued Medical Related Courses In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Unvalued Medical Related Courses In Nigeria (372 Views)

How To Finish Keith Moore In A Month ( For Medical Students And Related Courses) / I Want To Study Writing Or Any Other Related Courses In Nigeria University. / Nitda Scholarship For Computer Sciences Related Courses 2018/2019 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Unvalued Medical Related Courses In Nigeria by Wasplight(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2019
Nigeria is a country that despite what you studied in school, you might not be able to secure a job. Our Health sector most time is the sector suffering from this ailment.
There are some courses in Nigerian Universities that if you study them, you will find it difficult to secure jobs. I tagged them Top 5 Unvalued Medical Related Courses in Nigeria. They are
1.) Human Anatomy: This is a course that is offered by almost all the Universities in Nigeria but Anatomist in the country hardly find a job.
There are various courses like that and I have taken time to write on how those studying this courses can be productive.
This is a must read article for all University undergraduate and aspirants.
Click on the link to see the full gist>>>https://www.wasplight.com/5-unvalued-medical-related-courses-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

1-year Masters And 1-year Paid Work Placement In UK. Fees £6,000 / Aspirant Of Federal University Oye Ekiti 2019/2020 Should Come In Here / Breaking!!! Jamb Releases The 2019 Cut Off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.