Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo (11055 Views)

Okorocha: Uzodimma Has A Killer Squad / Nnamdi Kanu Of ESN Exposed.photo / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Whiteangel1234: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
This is to inform us all that the suspected killer of Enugu cleric, Prophet Anthony Nwoko, a Pro Biafra supporter has gone underground, our BNYL special investigative team was able to track his true identity such as his names, origin, and his pictures, investigation reveals he is not from Enugu but a neighboring Igbo State bordering Enugu.
I gave them two weeks to track every necessary information needed for operations, but fortunately some vital information has been gathered before a week.
These perpetrators both in Port Harcourt and Enugu will not go scot free.
Our intelligent team will continue to search his whereabouts, soon as we track his location we will send "Men To Man Up" in Enugu.
This is a taboo, brother killing fellow brother for selfish reasons, whereas Fulani has been killing us, we have come out for that cult group operating within the Biafran structure.
As soon as we send "Men To Man Up" for final showdown which might be month end, or anytime we track his whereabouts I will make it vox pop.
If we find it difficult locating him, our suspect, we will have to conduct the final showdown at Nike against the informants, they should know his root.

We must deal mercilessly with those involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Harrymig1(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by simplycarro: 1:28pm On May 08, 2019
Biafra will be fun to watch from relative safety

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by okosodo: 1:28pm On May 08, 2019
And without sense you are doing all these things. What if God decides to punish you for all these

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Donald95(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
Stop accusing this innocent guy that might not even know that his pix is being used online

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 1:35pm On May 08, 2019
Donald95:
Stop accusing this innocent guy that might not even know that his pix is being used online
innocent my foot. Kanu is a murderer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by okosodo: 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Then buhari that is rewarding the killings of christians with Niger Delta money is a saint

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Donald95(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

But buhari and Biafra haters were giving almost 2 years to prove him guilty but they couldn't.

I am very sure if your sorry ass is sued, you will be mopping like cat beating by rain in the courtroom

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 1:40pm On May 08, 2019
okosodo:
Then buhari that is rewarding the killings of christians with Niger Delta money is a saint
can you prove it in the court of law?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 1:43pm On May 08, 2019
wink keep quiet why he run away.He should have come over to prove allegation leveled against him.
Donald95:

But buhari and Biafra haters were giving almost 2 years to prove him guilty but they couldn't.

I am very sure if your sorry ass is sued, you will be mopping like cat beating by rain in the courtroom
Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Donald95(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
wink keep quiet why he run away.He should have come over to prove allegation leveled against him.

He doesn't have Time for fools. Ask Asari Dokubo for details
Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by suremanpatriot: 2:20pm On May 08, 2019
evil group...awaitin annihilation

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by boldaslion: 3:14pm On May 08, 2019
te author=Whiteangel1234 post=78212087]This is to inform us all that the suspected killer of Enugu cleric, Prophet Anthony Nwoko, a Pro Biafra supporter has gone underground, our BNYL special investigative team was able to track his true identity such as his names, origin, and his pictures, investigation reveals he is not from Enugu but a neighboring Igbo State bordering Enugu.
I gave them two weeks to track every necessary information needed for operations, but fortunately some vital information has been gathered before a week.
Our intelligent team will continue to search his whereabouts, soon as we track his location we will send "Men To Man Up" in Enugu.
This is a taboo, brother killing fellow brother for selfish reasons, whereas Fulani has been killing us, we have come out for that cult group operating within the Biafran structure.
As soon as we send "Men To Man Up" for final showdown which might be month end, or anytime we track his whereabouts I will make it vox pop.
If we find it difficult locating him, our suspect, we will have to conduct the final showdown at Nike against the informants, they should know his root.

We must deal mercilessly with those involved.[/quote]

Can BNYL investigative team tell us the post the so-called suspected killer holds in IPOB. We want to know because it will help in determining the guy's link to or relationship with Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:05pm On May 08, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

You tried killing Nnamdi Kanu in his residence even though the case was in the court, it didn't work!

You stoop so low as to expose a picture of him having a nice time with his wife just to humiliate him but instead he was honored by his people

Just like Saraki, now you want to rubbish his name both local and internationally as a murderer

But guess what You plans has been failing and it will fail again

How ai wish you put this kind of zeal into the case of Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen, their case would have been forgotten now undecided

Brothers killing brothers grin grin grin so Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen has been killing what precisely

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by iammo(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
sad

Bunch of odoyo arindin, when even teenagers are using there data to become millionaire, its this nonsense this dunce are all about.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by okosodo: 5:35pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
can you prove it in the court of law?
What kind of nonsense question is this? Are you not in this country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by IjebuWarrior: 6:04pm On May 08, 2019
If this is true.. this IPOB Savage deserves death! angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by TANID(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2019
Nwoko We No Get Money That One Nwoko
Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2019
Afonjas and evil are like 5 and 6. Afonjas are one of the most wicked sets of people on the face of this planet; naturally wicked. They don't know God and God has never known them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Donelli: 10:26am On May 09, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
This is to inform us all that the suspected killer of Enugu cleric, Prophet Anthony Nwoko, a Pro Biafra supporter has gone underground, our BNYL special investigative team was able to track his true identity such as his names, origin, and his pictures, investigation reveals he is not from Enugu but a neighboring Igbo State bordering Enugu.

We must deal mercilessly with those involved.

According to the "report",
There was a squad..
The subject in the picture was (is) the leader and the killer squad..
The "investigators" have traced his identity and origin..

With these information, I ask my questions thus:

If he is fanatic enough to carry out assassination at the instruction of Nnamdi Kanu then he must be a diehard follower of Nnamdi Kanu, which then implies he is a registered member of IPOB... Therefore, since his identity and origin is known, which IPOB unit does he belong to?

Secondly, how many men (or women) were in the alleged squad and what is the status of their whereabouts?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On May 09, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds of APC Supporters Dump Party, Join PDP In Zamfara / N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors / Policemen Threaten To Protest Non-payment Of N35,000 Fuel Subsidy Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.