Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

FG Releases 2019 Common Entrance Examination Results; Two Pupils Scored One Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Releases 2019 Common Entrance Examination Results; Two Pupils Scored One Mark (2674 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today / JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / WAEC Releases 2019 Results, Plans E-marking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Releases 2019 Common Entrance Examination Results; Two Pupils Scored One Mark by solaugo1: 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
FG Releases 2019 Common Entrance Examination Results; Two Pupils Scored One Mark Out of 200

The National Examination Council (NECO) has released the 2019 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) into the Federal Government-run unity schools across Nigeria.The registrar of the council, Abubakar Gana, presented the results to the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, on Tuesday in Abuja.The common entrance examination took place on April 27. 

According to the registrar,77,832 candidates registered for the examination but only 73,347 sat for the examination.“We had 18 visually-impaired students who sat for the examination,” he said. When asked for the data on the performance of candidates, the registrar said it is the ministry that will provide the statistics.Minister speaksThe minister, Mr Adamu, said the admission exercise will commence on May 14 with the first batch of admissions coming from the first week of June.

He said supplementary admissions will take place between July 13 and 20. Mr Adamu said all the unity schools will be opened for resumption by the second week of September.“For next year’s admission, we shall adjust the exam schedules to ensure that children get their admission letters before the end of April. In this year’s exercise, the following shall constitute the admission criteria:-national merit – 60 per cent, equality of States – 30 per cent and other factors – 10 per cent,” he said.

He said candidates who applied for schools outside of their states of origin will be given priority.“Six candidates scored 191 out of the 200 questions while two candidates scored 1. The director of basic education should investigate this,” he said.Meanwhile, the Minister of State for Education, Anthony Anwukah, lamented the low number of candidates who wrote the examination in Zamfara State.“The governor needs to be asked why only 59 candidates wrote the examination in Zamfara State,” he said.

Read more @ https://ncee.assure.ng/fg-releases-2019-common-entrance-examination-results-two-pupils-scored-one-mark-out-of-200/
Re: FG Releases 2019 Common Entrance Examination Results; Two Pupils Scored One Mark by Seadesh: 3:59pm On May 08, 2019
zamfara
Re: FG Releases 2019 Common Entrance Examination Results; Two Pupils Scored One Mark by supereagle(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2019
Someone should help out I checked for my son's result , I didn't see any score. I only saw 1 qouta used when I clicked the result link.
Re: FG Releases 2019 Common Entrance Examination Results; Two Pupils Scored One Mark by chigbo63(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
supereagle:
Someone should help out I checked for my son's result , I didn't see any score. I only saw 1 qouta used when I clicked the result link.
what's the link

(1) (Reply)

Tems Twerking For Wizkid At Essence Fest Yesterday / The FBI Just Put Woodberry, Hushpuppi 152 Bitcoins On Sale / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.