Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) (47045 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Cammo As She Wishes Muslims A Haapy Eid-el-fitri (photos) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 2:33pm On May 08, 2019
The former BBNaija housemate, Alex puts on Hijab in new photos as she wishes her muslim fans a happy Ramadan.

See her caption...

"As you pray and fast, may the lord accept all your Ibadah. Happy Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim fanmily. #ramadankareem"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/bbnaija-alex-wears-hijab-as-she-wishes.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by chydozane(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2019
Beatiful Alex

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2019
She looks like a convicted clown

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:37pm On May 08, 2019
Mschewww, after eating Arabian sh1t in Dubai. See her mouth like shalanga

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by fatymore(f): 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
That's not hijab...that's scarf.

color blocking...

53 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
G
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Skepticus: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
cool

It seems these bloggers are deliberately stupid and further encouraged by confused mods.

How is this scarf/veil, a Hijab!!

16 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Poorboy: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
Miracle collect Nina shift

Tobi collect Alex shift......

No find job do, keep displaying cheap clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by MumZee1010(f): 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
Is this one hijab?is like they are playing Ludo on your head or Chioma is frying egg with your brain. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by SheldonCooper: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
These bloggers just keep causing problems daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
Ramadan Kareem my sister...

Just don't wear that to Saudi Arabia or else! wink
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by lordsharks(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
OP are you ok, hw is that hijab
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by iffydave: 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
That's cute....

Make money uploading and viewing pictures, to register check my signature

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by rhythyson: 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
fatymore:
That's not hijab...that's scarf.

color blocking...

My brother na so i see am oooo

To the OP this na hijab

Hijab that does not covers the hair is that one Hijab?

Let me come and be going jare.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by omocalabar(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
ur comment makes no sense....ode

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by StrongandMighty: 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
Where's the hijab?
This hijab of a thing should be banned in Nigeria forever!! Dress code for terrorists!
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by SheldonCooper: 4:41pm On May 08, 2019
Boss. What exactly is your aim in life with this bet thing?

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by AliasJoice(f): 4:42pm On May 08, 2019
Cool...

Check siggy
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by passyhansome(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2019
OKAY
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by eedimo(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Pavore9: 4:43pm On May 08, 2019
That is certainly no hijab!

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 08, 2019
When are we getting MURIC reaction?
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by HardEvidence: 4:44pm On May 08, 2019
Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslim faithfuls in advance!!!
I hope there will be a "free-flow" of fried ram meat on that day wink

Meanwhile, for those of you who are interested in earning legit money online (and perhaps even passively), more especially for those who currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or who will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

P.S: Tomorrow right here on Nairaland, I will be teaching you guys how to earn money simply by getting disqualified from surveys. Check the link below for more information.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Princeofasia: 4:44pm On May 08, 2019
this particular bbn pipu can wear fake designer for africa. with nina as their head
Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by perpeling22(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:

You must not comment nah. You are free to read and just move on. Enemy of progress :- undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
You wish them well they wish you death.

All na wish and witch.

My Ramada wish go for non-killers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) / Celebrities At Sanyeri's Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.