Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:12 AM

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) (52703 Views)

IK Ogbonna, Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual Dance Zanku At A Wedding / Burna Boy And Mum Dance Zanku Legwork After BET Awards Party Night / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
The Actress who shared the post ,wrote: "had fun with my future mother in-law tonight.... this is the kind of groovy happy mother in-law I want. Someone I can party with and have undiluted fun . I will soon teach her how to climb pole .... hahaha I was braless in this video thou.... u see my boobs set wella".

See More photos below, Watch Video Here⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/actees-cossy-ojiako-dances-zanku-with.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
Watch Video Of Cossy Tweaking Together With Her Future Mother In-Law From HERE

2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Ayodele951(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Magic1: 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Operation feed the nation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by jaydeeking(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Chai
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Josh64(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Mother in law in her mind:

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by mailemy(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
How will this news benefit us. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Such moral laxity angry..as old as she is tongue

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Harbkol234(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
Rubbish�
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Kendoras: 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
This kind mother in law

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by dreamwords: 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
angry

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
shameless old woman dancing with a prostitute.

8 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by akinwale701(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
Useless farm tool.
#spits
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
Team zoom in. Loading..........100%
Done
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by tomdon(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
Aunty send iv, leave matter for Mathias

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
This kind of lady can never stay married for long period of time !

Her traditional marriage and white wedding will be a colossal waste of time grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Ebimor96: 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Ebimor96: 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Memphitz537(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2019
Make Apostle Suleiman do quick answer this babe naaaaaaaaa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by HardEvidence: 5:34pm On May 08, 2019
This Cossy hustle no be am at all!!! undecided

Meanwhile, for those of you who are interested in earning legit money online (and perhaps even passively), more especially for those who currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or who will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

P.S: Tomorrow right here on Nairaland, I will be teaching you guys how to earn money simply by getting disqualified from surveys. Check the link below for more information.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by tomdon(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2019
Bridget95:
shameless old woman dancing with a prostitute.

If she's a prostitute then she's entitled to less oxygen than you I guess. You people should realize that you're not any better even if you're a virgin which you might not even be

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by fasho01(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2019
So this one has someone that will marry her like this while several good ones have no suitor

The irony of life

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 08, 2019
Bridget95:
shameless old prostitute dancing with a younger prostitute.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by mmclatino(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) by Peterpanny: 5:36pm On May 08, 2019
Nairaland is dead and buried.chaiiii see the kind news wa day grace nairaland front page.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.