Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Computer Training Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Computer Training Business (789 Views)

3 Things To Consider Before Starting An Ict Training Business / How To Start A Training Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training Business by Tracey121(f): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
I have been on the internet trying to collect information Im trying to put together a computer traning academy and at the end I would like to issue cirtificates, now my trouble is who do you register to when starting such business, and do I need to be accredated for any reason

Thanks in advance
Re: Computer Training Business by pneumaticos(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Tracey121: I have been on the internet trying to collect information Im trying to put together a computer traning academy and at the end I would like to issue cirtificates, now my trouble is who do you register to when starting such business, and do I need to be accredated for any reason

Thanks in advance

after registring ur company you dont need to realy get accredited to start giving certificate as there are centers handling international certification for vue and prometrics like firstlogic in lagos and their are some other once in other states too

(1) (Reply)

With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? / Lpf0 For Seller In Truking, Price Is #148+2 Buyer Should Contact For Procedures. / Re: Need A Business Partner ,to Be Part Of An Highly Lucrative Biz Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.