Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki (21335 Views)

“Come To Our Office To Discuss” – EFCC Replies Man Who Asks If He Can Do YAHOO / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 / We’re Not In Cahoots With Saraki, EFCC Replies Buhari’s Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by davibid: 5:58pm On May 08, 2019
F
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Benblaq(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2019
tactius:

So because they do not jail APC corrupt, we should let Saraki go?

Yes, you are right, they should punish APC guys too.

But this your excuse...they have been using it for years to exonerate dozens of corrupt people...and see where we are.

We have to start from somewhere...and saying that does not mean I am an APC supporter.
Why don't you just keep mute instead of typing this rubbish? Just negodu how your statements are contradicting each other. Please I'm not well, don't mention me.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 08, 2019
Benblaq:
Why don't you just keep mute instead of typing this rubbish? Just negodu how your statements are contradicting each other. Please I'm not well, don't mention me grin grin grin grin.

Good evening, and thank you for your kind words. God heal thee.

And anyway, I want all corrupt politicians in jail...APC or PDP...and if you did not get that, sorry

Get well soon. You have my sincere wishes.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by adiman1(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2019
but Gandollar and other apc apologist are above the abi?this investigation is not genuine jare.make we leave matter

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Aharpride1(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2019
EFCC Are just scam!
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
in as much as I I'm in support against corruption, I would love to advice EFCC not to always implicate senator Saraki in every allegations. it will only draw more sympathizers and as well making him popular the more.
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by hajimutex1: 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Momomola099: 6:06pm On May 08, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by martowskin1(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2019
tactius:

So because they do not jail APC corrupt, we should let Saraki go?

Yes, you are right, they should punish APC guys too.

But this your excuse...they have been using it for years to exonerate dozens of corrupt people...and see where we are.

We have to start from somewhere...and saying that does not mean I am an APC supporter.

Starting from opposition, charity they say begin at home.... But what do I know, APCs are saints

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Kolomanagee: 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
Why can't him go back to apc?
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Olusheyi1(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2019
Good day,
Do you know that both salary earners and business owners can access Renmoney non-collateralized loan?

Contact me on 07083062267[Call & WhatsApp enabled] or eakanmu@renmoney.com for details.
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2019
martowskin1:

Starting from opposition, charity they say begin at home.... But what do I know, APCs are saints

They aren't saints, and let's be frank the way APC shields ther corrupt people (Gandollars and Adeosun come to mind)...is very bad.

But my problem with comments like 'APC is partial' IS THAT these were the same comments used as far back as 2005/6....when we had corrupt people....and because of the whole political opprobium....a lot of corrupt polticians escaped.

As for me, I know the corruption war is partial. I hate that very much. But the thing is, it is better we jail some than leave all of them.

What really hurts me is Nigerians. Nigerians prevent EFCC from arresting the corrupt by threatening violence, and physically obstructing agents from arresting bad polticians. House of reps too don't do their job (see how Dariye got away with corruption until he was out of poltical office...the same way Gandollars is doing now).

All I am saying is...let's get some guys, let's start somewhere. Or else, when PDP takes over in 2023....many APC guys are going to use the same arguments you are using against prosecuting Bubu and co...and you people won't have an answer.

Let's start somewhere....excuses like 'Why only this guy' are the reasons why many corrupt leaders FROM BOTH PARTIES...Tinubu inclusive...have gotten away with it. Enough is enough.

And yes, I hate myself for saying this. I effing wish that all the corrupt people could be swept into jail. But thanks to the way things are, this is not the perfect reality I wanted. But if I was EFCC chair...no one would be spared. Enough is enough
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Bizibi(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
as at now no rogue in apc they can only be found in pdp.
Ode
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by illiteratepmb: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Jail him forever.
Silly
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Ijaya123: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Two APC former governors are currently in prison for corruption.
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by martowskin1(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2019
tactius:

They aren't saints, and let's be frank the way APC shields ther corrupt people (Gandollars and Adeosun come to mind)...is very bad.

But my problem with comments like 'APC is partial' IS THAT these were the same comments used as far back as 2005/6....when we had corrupt people....and because of the whole political opprobium....a lot of corrupt polticians escaped.

As for me, I know the corruption war is partial. I hate that very much. But the thing is, it is better we jail some than leave all of them.

What really hurts me is Nigerians. Nigerians prevent EFCC from arresting the corrupt by threatening violence, and physically obstructing agents from arresting bad polticians. House of reps too don't do their job (see how Dariye got away with corruption until he was out of poltical office...the same way Gandollars is doing now).

All I am saying is...let's get some guys, let's start somewhere. Or else, when PDP takes over in 2023....many APC guys are going to use the same arguments you are using against prosecuting Bubu and co...and you people won't have an answer.

Let's start somewhere....excuses like 'Why only this guy' are the reasons why many corrupt leaders FROM BOTH PARTIES...Tinubu inclusive...have gotten away with it. Enough is enough.

And yes, I hate myself for saying this. I effing wish that all the corrupt people could be swept into jail. But thanks to the way things are, this is not the perfect reality I wanted. But if I was EFCC chair...no one would be spared. Enough is enough

U are right though..... But guy u sound so frustrated .... Why no find way leave this country b4 them kill u b4 ur time grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by PapaAdanna: 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
Tinubu
Ganduje
Oshomole
Rochas
Amechi
So many others are above the law, I assume
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Ijaya123: 6:20pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Two APC former governors are currently serving jail terms in different prisons for corruption.
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by bikefab(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2019
Tinubu is above the law... untouchable!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by brookz: 6:29pm On May 08, 2019
Otoge, your predicament just started.

In few weeks to come, you can only be watching the Senate plenary from TV not live in the chamber.
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by stanliwise(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2019
Awol1:
All I can say is that table turns.
Nothing like be nice here. If you must fight, fight the good fight. A man who has nothing to hide has nothing to fear. Nice gestures with bloody hands will give you peace but only for a short while.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by spiralwedge(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2019
SLAP44:

And allow other APC rogues to loot freely? grin

That's the Nigerian dream grin

One at a time bruh. Let's jail this one first
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by seunayantokun(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2019
The efcc doesn't understand what it said. Saraki of course isn't above the law. In fact, I believe the man is only smart at financial crimes, he isn't clean at all. I might be right or wrong. However, are Tinubu, Buhari, Ganduje, Oshiomole, etc above the law? All the present elements in efcc and their supporters shall one day reap what they are sowing today. BMC reps watch what you do today for whatever reasons best known to you; for whatever you sow, you shall reap. Karma is too sure!
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by 2blessed01(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2019
We Know He's Not But Some Ppl Are...
Efcc Why?
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Princedapace(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

did u really say this?

Or u are joking?

lol this country's youths are funny o

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On May 08, 2019
Let him know.......

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Kingspin(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2019
These should not be a personal issue rather a law issue, take him to court period and save us the noise
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 08, 2019
Why are you guys intimidating and humiliating this man. He deserve honor and you don't have to be talking to him as if you guys are thug or something. We've end SARS now and what we see is efcc. May God come to rescue Nigeria from this kind of reckless speeches
Re: You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki by chinedumoooo: 7:06pm On May 08, 2019
Saraki must face his consequences and his betrayer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters / Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked EndSARS Protests, Killed Security Agents - FG / Buhari Directs Increase In N-Power, School Feeding Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.