Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch (1080 Views)

Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console / Famitsu Predicts Ffxiii Will Sell 1million Copies First Week In Japan / Estimate: Ps3 Slim Sells "around 500,000 Units" In First Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by kosovo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
PlayStation Move released only days ago and has hit a huge wall of demand. Consumers on the east and west coast alike are reporting several retailers as sold out of the new motion controller. Is this a sign of great things to come for Sony?

The official Amazon website indicates that they’re currently sold out of the standalone PlayStation Move controller. Although a shipment is due on September 22nd, there’s no telling how many that will entail. In addition, many California-based Best Buy locations are sold out and are also awaiting another shipment of the product.

Although the launch software is said to be “soft” for the Move, it appears that there’s enough to warrant a purchase from many consumers. Our latest poll indicates that about 65% of our readers have already purchased the Move, and about 25% say they plan to. While the concrete sales figures are what will really matter, all signs point to a solid launch for Sony’s new controller.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/09/20/playstation-move-sells-out-during-first-week-of-launch/
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by Mobinga: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin One-Sided. . .
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by Bawss1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
Here we go again. grin grin grin grin
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by texazzpete(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Kosovo
Can you PLEASE stop posting news from playstation blogs or websites?
Look for news from Joystiq, Gamespot or Kotaku and others instead of this biased crap. You ruin what little credibility you have when you do this.
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
texazzpete:

@Kosovo
Look for news from Joystiq, Gamespot or Kotaku and others instead of this biased crap. You ruin what[b] little credibility you have[/b] when you do this.

see tp falling my hand - mr "My 11 years of active Gaming Journalism " / plagiarism extra and credibility in the same sentence cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by kosovo(m): 1:22am On Sep 24, 2010
texazzpete:

@Kosovo
Look for news from Joystiq, Gamespot or Kotaku and others instead of this biased crap. You ruin what little credibility you have when you do this.

OMG, shocked DID  i just see you type kotaku? shocked  shocked  shocked OMG . .  to say that i am disappointed seeing this from your angle is to say the obvious.

Kotaku is utter crap, Gamestop has a track record of always giving xbox360 games higher review scores . . .

joystiq . . . pretty clean
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by texazzpete(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2010
kosovo:

OMG, shocked DID  i just see you type kotaku? shocked  shocked  shocked OMG . .  to say that i am disappointed seeing this from your angle is to say the obvious.

Kotaku is utter crap, Gamestop has a track record of always giving xbox360 games higher review scores . . .

joystiq . . . pretty clean

Kotaku is a multi-platform games site.
Gamespot (not Gamestop grin) are also multiplatform. Your opinions on their review bias is likely subjective. Please provide examples.

So let me get this clear. You complain about bias from Gamespot yet you have no qualms quoting Playstation oriented blogs?
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by Bawss1(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2010
oyb:

see tp falling my hand - mr "My 11 years of active Gaming Journalism " / plagiarism extra and credibility in the same sentence cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys have killed me with laughter on this forum. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Playstation Move Is HOT!!! - Sells Out During First Week Of Launch by kosovo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2010
oyb:

Lame!

(1) (Reply)

Play Station 3 For Sale / Chess Club On Mainland / Selling 40M Credits - EU - Tomb Of Freedon Nadd (TOFN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.