Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts (51330 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by Amujale(m): 1:35am On May 10, 2019
Heres an idea!

Lets all make a wish.

A wish is always a good idea.

Sometimes, a wish could turn into a great invention or may remain as a simple wish; sometimes it depends on goodluck and a good and consistent technique.

I wish i had 100k!

Nice!

What is the idea?

Well my parents are fashion designers and how about i ask to accompany them to the stalls every weekend, the plan is to learn transfersble skills that might be of use to me in my future career. Plus, plead to them for a real salary, lets say, 10k per/wk.

I wish i had 100k

The plan is i will be followng my parents to the studios on a negotiated salary of 10k per week, i will be productive assistance to my folks for the 10 weeks. If all goes well, at the end i would have earned 100k.
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by TVSA: 5:18am On May 10, 2019
ainas247:
Lord Jesus thank you for answering prayer in Nigeria...

No Earthquake
No TSunami
No Flood
No Wildfire
No Volcanic eruption
No Tornado etc..

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Jesus...
If all the above has not happened in Nigeria, think about
Japan, Haiti, Us flood, wildfire, etc...

God answer Nigeria Prayer.

underdevelopment and insecurity, the bad economy issues are caused by man.
I wonder who listened to this daddyfreeze, Is like daddyfreeze is
lack of knowledge.

Jesus once more Thank You for Nigeria.
It's geography not prayer. Countries like Haiti, Phillipines, Indonesia are all religious but they often experience disaster. Combination of plate tectonics in the regions, the shape of the coastline, location in the path of storm and volcanic eruption etc. It has nothing to do with praying or not.

By the way, there's flooding in Nigeria, every year. A
lot of people die and hundred of thousands are displaced.

3 Likes

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by ainas247: 9:52am On May 10, 2019
TVSA:
It's geography not prayer. Countries like Haiti, Phillipines, Indonesia are all religious but they often experience disaster. Combination of plate tectonics in the regions, the shape of the coastline, location in the path of storm and volcanic eruption etc. It has nothing to do with praying or not.

By the way, there's flooding in Nigeria, every year. A
lot of people die and hundred of thousands are displaced.

so US, australia, japan etc.. pray you experience the geographical too
and you will appreciate God and how prevelege nigeria is.
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by TVSA: 7:13pm On May 10, 2019
ainas247:

I don't understand what you typed
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 7:18pm On May 10, 2019
ainas247:

Probably you don't understand that comment, you are just filled with hate/ bitter heart and quick to course as if you will not be affected should such happen in Nigeria. Nigeria is blessed.
Why not read about the geography of those places so you know, reading does not kill, Google is your friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by ainas247: 8:06pm On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:

Probably you don't understand that comment, you are just fill with hate/ bitter heart and quick to course as if you will not be affected should such happen in Nigeria. Nigeria is blessed.
Why not read about the geography of those places so you know, reading does not kill, Google is your friend

try and understand the power of prayer first then come back and quote me. when you and your mentor can easily bash Nigerians for being a praying nation because of the bad economy. is that all you could see. I wept embarassed embarassed embarassed

Peace!!!
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
ainas247:

try and understand the power of prayer first then come back and quote me. when you and your mentor can easily bash Nigerians for being a praying nation because of the bad economy. is that all you could see. I wept embarassed embarassed embarassed

Peace!!!
And who told you there is no power in prayers? have you heard of prayer/faith without work? When you spend less time praying and more time thinking/building yourself with positive ideas, you will understand, that is how developed countries work. Developed minds produces developed society, not 21 days, 50 days fasting and prayers every year yet your country is the poorest in the whole wide world cry cry
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by ladykolly(f): 9:01am On May 15, 2019
Eze2000:

All of these things happen in Lagos daily. what else do u have?
did you really get the message i passed before writing that?
Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by LuciferBible: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jokerman:

I'm waiting for his new nick: luciferbible

1 Like

Re: Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts by AngelicBeing: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferBible:

Lucifer banga, Lucifer fried chicken, Lucifer Kpomo, Lucifer egusi, Lucifer ogbono, Lucifer goat meat, Lucifer salad, Lucifer big stout, Lucifer Hennessey, Lucifer suya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.