Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) (49561 Views)

Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Olorunnim: 9:33pm On May 08, 2019
Lordknowz:
Ogologo
Ologo rainbow
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by foster212: 9:38pm On May 08, 2019
EyezofGod120:
make them free all this guys jor
Yahoo guy spotted.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Codes151(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2019
When you say yahoo... publish the method of yahoo they guilty of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by wakes: 10:08pm On May 08, 2019
Anything internet is termed Yahoo by efcc abi? Kontinue
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2019
Yahoo Girls?!
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by livinbygrace: 10:35pm On May 08, 2019
unpredictedone:
if the found guilty, 50yrs minimum of jail term will not be enough. if you know how have died, suffered, been traumatized just as the result of their fraudulent acts. you will them for life

Keep quiet you guys you just come online and started typing nonsense .Na Dem say make you no make money from your trade?Mind you someone close to you all surely be doing Yahoo .Oloshi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2019
efcc those into ponzi re also yahoo people
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by chinedumoooo: 10:55pm On May 08, 2019
The wrath of God has fall upon the wicked and greedy so call Yahoo boys and girls.
They must go empty handed and frustrated.v
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by idonhammer: 10:58pm On May 08, 2019
Since you know better than the court why not go and give them the 30yrs with hard labor.Mumu Tech Capon...Mr Innocent

TechCapon:
The worst part is one stupid judge will sentence them to 10 months imprisonment and they'll be free to continue their trade. Give them 30 years with hard labor so that upcoming yahoo guys will think twice before joining

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2019
TechCapon:
The worst part is one stupid judge will sentence them to 10 months imprisonment and they'll be free to continue their trade. Give them 30 years with hard labor so that upcoming yahoo guys will think twice before joining
so laptops and iPhone to aboki man means Yahoo, at least there should be evidence and some of them maybe Innocent, following intelligent report of who? Oyinbo don't catch people without even naming the company they scam or intending to scam or victims they scam if the person involve is their citizen.. But black people always want to show strength, you maybe shock that may be only two or none of them are even Yahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2019
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet you guys you just come online and started typing nonsense .Na Dem say make you no make money from your trade?Mind you someone close to you all surely be doing Yahoo .Oloshi
any raiding without source of income even with lottery all over places or people with wealth enjoying themselves now means Yahoo, no bi oyinbo catch otunba catch, they got evidence beyond reasonable doubt . I can bet my ass that many innocent will fall for these, if person manage win bet or baba ijebu that we have been playing and won countless time, incase we hit big. We should now go to newspaper and announce ourselves so they won't follow intelligent report that we are enjoying themselves. I'm sure those people might not even take a single laptop to hotel but those Mr intelligence report will always want to do anything to justify they do a perfect, can they name who they scam with video evidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by cooltola(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2019
Abeg I stand with EFCC, they have evidences. Do not do yahoo or face the consequences
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by joepepsy(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2019
If am the president I will sign an executive order to shot all yahoo boys at their balls...useless bastards, lazy idiots should be executed.
Hedonini:
This isn't funny any longer. It is explicit abuse of power and tyranny. You just raid people and parade them for the cameras without foolproof evidence or investigation. Who are the complainants? Who did they defraud?

We must do something about this before it goes out of control and EFCC morphs into the new SARS who just arrest any young man arbitrarily and tag him a yahoo boy. Nigeria seems to be sinking to the depths of primitiveness on the daily basis.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 08, 2019
joepepsy:
If am the president I will sign an executive order to shot all yahoo boys at their balls...useless bastards, lazy idiots should be executed.

Thank God you will never be even the president of your village association, because you're terribly unfit for leadership.

Sign executive order to shoot weightless Internet fraudsters "at their balls" (sic), when the country under your leadership is ravaged by pandemic criminality, rampant kidnappings and murders, robberies, intractable terrorism, widespread corruption across the public service institutions and political class, even greater corruption and incompetence in all security agencies (including EFCC) under your command as C-in-C, decaying infrastructure, and a general break down of law, order and sanity across the country.

Yet shooting Internet fraudsters "at their balls" would be the priority for a hopeless, small-minded, abject nincompoop like you. The kinds of brainless characters that Nigeria's broken educational system produces these days. It's mind boggling. It's a shame. There's no hope.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by joepepsy(m): 12:07am On May 09, 2019
Some of you don't know the effect of tolerating this act of '419'in our society, you all complain that our politicians are corrupt but they are not, the only reason politician will steal money because there is no consequence for their action, the time you spend online to scam a victim if used to check politicians they wont steal. .they steal cos they know the young generation is useless. Shot them at their ball so they wont reproduce their kind again.
Hedonini:

Thank God you will never be even the president of your village association, because you're terribly unfit for leadership.

Sign executive order to shoot weightless Internet fraudsters "at their balls" (sic), when the country under your leadership is ravaged by pandemic criminality, rampant kidnappings and murders, robberies, intractable terrorism, widespread corruption across the public service institutions and political class, even greater corruption and incompetence in all security agencies (including EFCC) under your command as C-in-C, decaying infrastructure, and a general break down of law, order and sanity across the country.

Yet shooting Internet fraudsters "at their balls" would be the priority for a hopeless, small-minded, abject nincompoop like you. The kinds of brainless characters that Nigeria's broken educational system produces these days. It's mind boggling. It's a shame. There's no hope.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by naijamerican: 12:16am On May 09, 2019
TechCapon:

Go and die.

You're a fool.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by iammo(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2019
joepepsy:
Some of you don't know the effect of tolerating this act of '419'in our society, you all complain that our politicians are corrupt but they are not, the only reason politician will steal money because there is no consequence for their action, the time you spend online to scam a victim if used to check politicians they wont steal. .they steal cos they know the young generation is useless. Shot them at their ball so they wont reproduce their kind again.

Proposing Capital punishment for fruad is just laughable grin , then i guess we shouldnt be an hypocrite and go full sharia, Goverment are scaming you, religious bodies are scaming you, British,US and almost all Embassy are scaming you, You arrive their country they still see you as a piece of shiit regardless(so which of this fruad are any better and which deserves death). Now am not supporting fruad or asking goverment to do anything . but legal purnishment is ment to serve two purpose 1, is deterent to others and 2 is Correction of individual to make them better for the society. one, how exactly has killing kidnapers reduced the crime or detered anyone, infact it only skyrocketed th ransome, similarly how are you correcting anyone by shooting them??

last ranking of countries with top cybercriminal are US , russia, ukraine , korea and many scandanavian countries, how many of them had proposed capital punishment. las las na envy they worry majority of sentimental blacks that made them redundant
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by joepepsy(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2019
Let me tell straight up! Nigeria is gone,
Anybody that tells you Nigeria will be better in 200year is a liar, how do you people go through social media and see how develop other countries are but choose to be quiet and not revolt, those countries you mention does not tolerate scam it an underground thing but in Nigeria the society has embrace it what a shame. .
iammo:

Proposing Capital punishment for fruad is just laughable grin , then i guess we shouldnt be an hypocrite and go full sharia, Goverment are scaming you, British,US and almost all Embassy are scaming you, You arrive their country they still see you as a piece of shiit regardless. Now am not supporting fruad or asking goverment to do anything . but legal purnishment is ment to serve two purpose 1, is deterent to others and 2 is Correction of individual to make them better for the society. one, how exactly has killing kidnapers reduced the crime or detered anyone, infact it only skyrocketed th ransome, similarly how are you correcting anyone by shooting them??

last ranking of countries with top cybercriminal are US , russia, ukraine , korea and many scandanavian countries, how many of them had proposed capital punishment. las las na envy they worry majority of sentimental blacks that made them redundant
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by goat22: 12:49am On May 09, 2019
uuzba:

Can you come up with a plan to policy cyber space?
Right in this forum, so many laws are broken. Violation of privacy, indecent language, unlwful soliciting ..Talk less of children disrespecting elders.
We haven't solved all those ones, how do you think we can solve yahoo boys and their defrauding activities?
Efcc is using simple procedure of probability.

It is highly probable that any group of young individuals using laptops and the internet, are not engaging in proper business.
Arrest them

And whenever they do, the people confess

Belle dey big you no like am see am, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE! Whether na man or woman, BELLE DEY BIG YOU NO LIKE AM SEE AM! prevention is better than cure! GNQD go do am! belle dey big you no like am see am!
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by iammo(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2019
joepepsy:
Let me tell straight up! Nigeria is gone,
Anybody that tells you Nigeria will be better in 200year is a liar, how do you people go through social media and see how develop other countries are but choose to be quiet and not revolt, those countries you mention does not tolerate scam it an underground thing but in Nigeria the society has embrace it what a shame. .

i see were you got it all wrong, you veiw other countries through social media, CNN and Movies,.. i fell for that too before but not now, i think i know better. Now let me be 100% honest with you All those countries have a system that absorb criminals to work with goverment, like hackers, NSA opreatives etc. If nigeria did 1/100 of the fruad this people do globally through Forex manipulation, Resouces stealing, starting war to boost weapon sales, releasing lab produced viruses just to sell curing drugs, using Facebook and social media to steal peoples personal data and use it behind you in manipulating manufacturing of addictive products we would be richer than US, i will be very honest with you and you can google it if you like nigeria isnt among top 100 around the world in terms of criminals with highest scam pay check, not one in 20 in cyberfruad.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by joepepsy(m): 1:14am On May 09, 2019
This is my point; if you want to do fraud do it well like china is doing by manipulating their currency or like USA as you mention not small and low level crime, when they get the money what do they with it? Drink , carry'ashawo' and all these nonsense, the most painful one is oppressing your community and for your Information I dont live in naija.
iammo:

i see were you got it all wrong, you veiw other countries through social media, CNN and Movies,.. i fell for that too before but not now, i think i know better. Now let me be 100% honest with you All those countries have a system that absorb criminals to work with goverment, like hackers, NSA opreatives etc. If nigeria did 1/100 of the fruad this people do globally through Forex manipulation, Resouces stealing, starting war to boost weapon sales, releasing lab produced viruses just to sell curing drugs, using Facebook and social media to steal peoples personal data and use it behind you in manipulating manufacturing of addictive products we would be richer than US, i will be very honest with you and you can google it if you like nigeria isnt among top 100 around the world in terms of criminals with highest scam pay check, not one in 20 in cyberfruad.

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by iammo(m): 1:19am On May 09, 2019
joepepsy:
This is my point; if you want to do fraud do it well like china is doing by manipulating their currency or like USA as you mention not small and low level crime, when they get the money what do they with it? Drink , carry'ashawo' and all these nonsense, the most painful one is oppressing your community and for your Information I dont live in naija.

Ok, you dont like their Vices and lifestyle.. accepted, and Nigerian goverment should focus on how we can also take whats our on a lager global scale, atleast late ghadafis switzerland stashed billions miraclelously reduced and abacha loot now became a draging issue due to their unwillingness to pull out such huge money from their country. anyways only the smart survives
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by CarGuideNG: 2:15am On May 09, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9184340_newbanner1_jpegfc3de7d417f70604260d5f979ca89522

Premium V I N Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

https:///+2347011116171 Direct WhatsApp Chat

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp/WeChat
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by EmeahuClifford: 2:20am On May 09, 2019
EFCC!! nice one, But why are you not arresting Nigerian Politicians that have yahoo all the country money Is it that you don't know them? or you are playing partial If the don't know their names I will help: Buhari, Mrs Buhari, Saraki, Ei-Rufia, Okorocha, Adeleke, Dino, Tinubu Obasanjo, Amechi Oshomole etccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by zomby(m): 2:43am On May 09, 2019
Toothless EFCC keeps arresting small yahoo boys around town, while the real yahoo big boys (politicians and top government officials) are sitting on top of our money.

I say, fuccck the EFCC!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by starr7: 4:06am On May 09, 2019
Then what about the politicians stealing EFCC should maintain the same energy throughout .
TechCapon:
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by bouqie28: 5:32am On May 09, 2019
O ga ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) by TechCapon(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2019
starr7:
Then what about the politicians stealing EFCC should maintain the same energy throughout .
they've already started with saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle. / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) / Daylight Robbery In Makurdi, Residents Terrified (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.