Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Salvation Is Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Is Forever (169 Views)

Salvation Is Free / Pastor George Oyoke: One Save Is Forever Saved[part 1] / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Is Forever by GeorgesDiary(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2019
WHAT MANNER OF LOVE? | Forever Saved

It is true that many people seem to be finding more and more reasons to agree that the Bible is a scam and that there isn't God and Jesus is not our saviour but it is also true that these people believe wrongly due to ignorance. So many folks try to present a wicked God but throughout the Bible, we have seen a central theme which is all about God's love. Today, let's discuss the security of the believer in Christ and the manner with which God loves us.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

Notice that Paul uses the past tense here. We aren't going to be crucified with Christ again because it has already been done. And for the reason of our crucifixion with Christ and the reality of His resurrection, the life we live now as believers aren't ours but the life of Christ.

We started living this life by faith in Jesus! Therefore, there must be an acknowledgement of the finished work of Jesus on our own part before we can be able to partake in what has already being given.

There is a profound truth that is worthy of consideration here. This miracle is irreversible, it is eternal because our own life is since gone and we now live the life of Christ. The Bible says in 1 Peter 1:23 "For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God."

READ MORE>>> https:///p6c73H-1eN

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, May 9, 2019 / Register For Free To Receive 30 Days Marriage Teachings, For Free. / The Secret Of Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.