Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Do You Have This Laptop Part... It Is Needed! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Have This Laptop Part... It Is Needed! (1234 Views)

Dis Laptop Part Urgently Needed / This Laptop Could Be What You're Looking For / Replace All Your Laptop Part At A Cheaper Rate!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have This Laptop Part... It Is Needed! by concord129(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a mini laptop MG101A6 like the one below. It has a problem of damaged hard disk connector flex. I have tried to look around for replacement but the laptop is scarce (I reside in Osogbo), and I seriously need a laptop for my school program. Please if you have a dead laptop of this type with the hard disk connector flex still working kindly help a brother.

Re: Do You Have This Laptop Part... It Is Needed! by dragnet: 7:08am On May 09, 2019
rather than posting the picture of the connector, your posting that of the laptop?
Re: Do You Have This Laptop Part... It Is Needed! by concord129(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2019
dragnet:
rather than posting the picture of the connector, your posting that of the laptop?
I'm very sorry bro, I lost my android phone to burglars so the nokia phone I'm using has a poor camera. But this is what it looks like.

Re: Do You Have This Laptop Part... It Is Needed! by lovemko(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2019
dragnet:

This tyrant mod. You think you're smart ba? Don't worry, food will soon vanish from your mouth.
You think you will inflict pain and walk away with it ba? Your Pain is coming ten folds. Don't worry.

You could have simply moved my thread to the appropriate section but you choosed to exert you boyish arrogance on my thread. A thread you know violated no rules but only needed to be moved to the right section but went ahead to delete it.
There are hundreds of threads violating rules on this forum daily but you choosed mine cos of envy for one's progress. God will reward you accordingly

(1) (Reply)

My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot / Hp Store In Abuja , Hp Store In Nigeria, (hp Prodesk 400g6) Core I5, / US Used HP Elitebook 820 G2 Core I5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.