Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

What I Learned From IMPORTATION BUSINESS And What You Should AVOID. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Learned From IMPORTATION BUSINESS And What You Should AVOID. (236 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE / How To Earn Big This December From Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned From IMPORTATION BUSINESS And What You Should AVOID. by laughplanet: 1:03am On May 09, 2019
IMPORTATION BUSINESS! What is the greatest advice that you ever received as a student? Mine was
"Read your books" Trust me at any point in time,we have received one form of advice or the other.
How do you draw the line between good advice and a destructive advice that can even ruined your future!
I received such one of them while trying to scale a niche on a new business that can put money in my pockets and it comes at time that I lacked the confidence to say No because I have the money that is for the business.
What was the advice, "START IMPORTATION BUSINESS" For a person that want to start a business,he/she might have done some research on that business before going into it but this guy assured me that I don't need it that he has been doing the business for more than five years and understand well the basics of importation.Fast forward,
Early 2018 was the year I decided to start the business,so worked up to him and he explained the little he knew about importation like How to buy,where to buy, where to ship etc But he didn't tell me the fundamental thing I should know like how to sell,where to sell ,the "do and don't" He didn't explained all this .
I was good at saving at that time and saved close to 120K. So I used the money to import some goods that I shouldn't have done and end up at the loosing.
I was happy that I make such mistake because I have learned from it and now making my money ��
I DON'T want you to repeat such mistake and have done some research on importation to teach people like you that want to go into the business.
I'll share some MATERIALS that will help you,Teach you what to import and how to market them and make your profit.
If you're are interested here is my WhatsApp number 08055278815, I'm ready to help you make more money.
IF you're a student,I can share with you how to make legit money!! Good luck guys�
>>> Some products

(1) (Reply)

Abdoul Aziz Dia Joins The Group Board Of Directors Of UBA / Fowler: EFCC Probing FIRS Staff Over ‘fraudulent Payments’ / Haulage Trucks And Trailer Needed For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.