Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. (571 Views)

Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege / Senate Says President Has Not Declared Any State Of Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. by slap1(m): 2:39am On Sep 22, 2010
Re: I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. by VALIDATOR: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2010
The same way he will not be aware that you haven't had electricity supply for 2 weeks in your area.
Re: I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2010
This just shows that this aspirant is not serious. If he is oblivious of an obvious opposition, then he won't see the monumental economic challenges this country presently grapples with. shocked
Re: I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. by slap1(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2010
He was obviously trying to score a cheap political point but ended up exhibiting his stark ignorance and non-chalance to the political developments in the country.
Re: I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. by Igwe9(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2010
This guy is indeed a clown, smiley how is he supposed to know when he can't boast of 24 hrs electricity supply.
We all know him as one of the political underdogs.
Re: I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. by yemmight(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2010
He's not aware of anything. Infact this guy last among all.
Re: I'm Not Aware That The President Has Declared -- Atiku. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2010

(1)

Area Boys In Lagos, Kidnappers In Abia, Boko Haram In The North-wither Naija? / First Lady Patience Jonathan Disses Protocol At The Independence Day Anniversary / Abuja Bombings: Rivalry Between Sss, Police Threatens Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.