Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

6 Alternative Uses For Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Alternative Uses For Your Smartphone (415 Views)

7 Uses For A USB Stick You Didn’t Know About [KNOW HOW] / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Alternative Uses For Your Smartphone by Talkativedotng(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2019
Hey, I have always been wandering about how to utilize my old smartphone and this got me into researching possible alternative uses for a smartphone and what I found out is what I am putting down in this article.
Your smartphone is capable of being a handy alternative for lots of other electronics. In this write up, you will be able to discover 6 alternative uses for your smartphone.

Turn your Smartphone into a Google Home
Repurposing your Android phone to be a Google Home smart speaker is simple and requires no app downloads. Make sure your phone is updated to the latest Android OS so you have "OK, Google." Next, you'll need to find a Bluetooth speaker to pair your phone with. Make sure both devices stay plugged in and on at all times. You'll be ready to give Google commands in no time. The best part is you won't have to spend $129 on a Google Home. Learn more about what you can do with a Google Home here.

Use your Smartphone as a universal remote
It's great having one remote that can do everything -- think Click, the movie. OK, maybe not that extreme, but being able to control all of your devices from one remote is a relief. Download a remote-control app, such as iRule (for iPhone or Android) and then sync your phone to devices like your Xbox One, Roku and Apple TV.

If you have smart light bulbs, you can sync your phone to those as well. Follow these tips on how to turn your device into a universal remote so you never have to wonder where your TV remote is hiding again.
Read More: https://myguideout..com/2019/05/6-alternative-uses-for-your-smartphone.html

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is 9mobile Internet In Ijebu, Ogun State / 5 Ways Mobile Devices Have Changed E-commerce / Samsung Galaxy A- The New Flagship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.