Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

See How Long My Hair Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Long My Hair Is (336 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Long My Hair Is by Ajiri123: 6:41am On May 09, 2019
What are the ingredients in chebe powder?
Following traditional Chadian recipes, our Chebe Powder is made with all-natural ingredients that include Lavender Croton, Prunus Mahaleb, Reisin, Clove, Gum Arabic, vegetable oil and perfume.
What is Karkar oil?
It is a hair care product from Sudan that consists of a variety of ingredients. According to allafrica.com, Karkar oil is a combination of Sesame oil which is heated and then bee honey wax, animal fat and perfume are added to the mixtur. How do you use chebe and Karkar oil on hair?
Chebe powder and karkar oil method
Mix shea butter with karkar oil until you get a slightly liquid-y mixture. ...
Section the hair and wet it. ...
Apply your mixture to the hair and then add the chebe powder on top. ...
When you feel like your hair is properly covered and moisturised, braid it up.
That's one basic method in application
CHEBE �ORGANIC PRODUCTS

WHICH HAIR PROBLEM ARE YOU FACING?�‍♀
#STOP PATRONIZING FAKE CHEBE PRODUCTS#

CONTACT US FOR YOUR ORIGINAL CHEBE POWDER AND KAR KAR OIL AND HAIR FOOD BREAKAGE CREAM.IT WORKS ON HAIR GROWTH AND HAIR BREAKAGE N HAIR TREATMENT,ANTI DANDRUFF WAO MAGICAL , ITS A MAGIC HAIR STRENGTHENING AND MOISTURIZING MIXTURE.
1. IT REDUCES DRYNESS AND FRIZZY.
IT MAKE HAIR SHINE AND SMOOTH
2. IT HELPS HAIR GROWTH AND FULLER
3. IT CORRECTS HAIR LOSS
AND ITS SOFTEN THE HAIR
4. BAD EDGES ALOPECIA
5.WORKS AMAZINGLY MAGICAL ON TOUGH HAIR
THESE AMAZING COMBINATION IS THE SECRET BEHIND CHADIAN, INDIAN AND SUDAN WOMEN HAIR.
IT'S MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS.
�ORGANIC'
KARKAR OIL IS AN 100% NATURAL SCALP TREATMENT WITH ALL ITS INGREDIENTS COMPLETELY NATURAL.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE RESULT GUARANTEED.

AVAILABLE STOCKS
#CHEBE HAIR BUTTER AND MOISTURISER"

#CHEBE HAIR CREAM ALSO OUR AMAZING ORGANIC SHAMPOO & LEAVE-IN ALMOND HAIRCONDITIONER

#CHEBE HAIR MIRACLE NUTRIENT.. #SATIN BONNET

ALL AVAILABLE.
WE ALSO SELL IN MUDU'S AND LITERS
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATIONWIDE BOTH WHOLESALERS ND RETAILERS, GREAT NEWS!!����ARE YOU IN THESE LOCATIONS�‍♀:?
-Jakande Estate Isolo,Isolo,Oshodi, Anthony,Cele-Express,Mile 2,Okota-Ago,Festac Town,Surulere,Ejibo,Ikotun,Idimu,Egbeda, iyana-ipaja,Ayobo,Igando,Isheri,Ijegun and so on.

YOU CAN LESS THAT WAYBILL COST.
WE ARE NOW @YOUR DOOR STEP"TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW!!
"CAL IN NOW FOR YOUR ORDER PLACEMENT:
CONTACT +234 803 689 0616

OR JOIN US HERE: https:///FG93WeCWfPFADV9AzxgJok
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwh4atZFw2W/?igshid=ot1q08qbup9z

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Reveals Why They Arrested Naira Marley / EXCLUSIVE: Naira Marley Still In Jail Contrary To Reports He Was Granted Bail / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.