Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User (19899 Views)

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by itspzpics(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2019
Nigerian lady who praised men for their hard work, actually stole the 'post' from a Facebook user, Patrick Dominic II

The lady, identified as Mary, had taken to Twitter to share series of tweets where she praised men for all their hard work in spite of the challenges they face.

On seeing his article being credited to someone else, Patrick and his friends took to social media to call out the young lady for plagiarism. “ I won't lie, I'm deeply hurt!! It's too much...” he wrote on Facebook.

See to see the original post which was published in January by Patrick Dominic II.

Watch The video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-who-praised-men-for-their-hardwork-actually-stole-post-from-facebook-user/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by itspzpics(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2019
Watch his Ranting Video => HERE

See below

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by GISTBL0GGER: 8:06am On May 09, 2019
embarassed
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by BuyACar(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2019
Even the man he stole it from stole it from somewhere...na today I dey see that post... nonsense!

Now that you're trying to insult her so you can trend, are you happy now....idiot! undecided

18 Likes

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by FactBoyz: 11:14am On May 09, 2019
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by rawpadgin(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2019
Dig deep u will discover that Patrick Dominic also stole the post from somewhere

We all do it mostly when the post is very meaningful grin grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by ainas247: 11:15am On May 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by omokiri5(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2019
So does that render the message useless? Everybody sha wants to trend by force.
He has sent it to instablog, Linda Ikeji, bla bla bla. Why didn't he send it to NTA and CNN?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:15am On May 09, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Onlinealaba(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2019
Plagiarism is an offence punishable by law. Lawyers in the house hope am on track grin ..brso all this ranting on top plagiarism, izza simple zumtin kalm down

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by andysmith123(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2019
but she means no harm,the guy is jelousy,everybody wants to be famouse,smhh

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by gr8solex(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2019
ok
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Onnasucs1(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2019
cheesy

Sifia pain. Ndo brother
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Nobody: 11:16am On May 09, 2019
G
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Olypeppy(f): 11:16am On May 09, 2019
Let me book space
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by spiceadole: 11:16am On May 09, 2019
A man wrote an article to praise men.. And expected to trend?

Guy, you should have written an article to praise women..

Unlike poles attract

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Ginaz(f): 11:16am On May 09, 2019
I know how it feels .
Hurt is an understatement.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Xisnin(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2019
So?

If somebody presented me with the post without an author,
I would assume it is a woman because I don't expect a man
to state that he doesn't understand what men do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Gkemz: 11:17am On May 09, 2019
It doesn't matter if it was copied so long as she conveyed her message to her audience.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by dapsoneh: 11:17am On May 09, 2019
well, THE MESSAGE IS STILL THE MESSAGE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE POSTER
THE HEAD OF THE ORIGINAL POSTER DOESNT LIKE TO SHINE AND SOMEONE HAS HELPED
ON A LIGHTER NOTE, WHEN IT BLEW, THE LADY SHOULD HAVE ACCORDED THE OP THE RESPECT AND ACKNOWKLEDGED THE ORIGINAL POSTER

WHO KNOWS IF THE SO CALLED ALSO COPIED IT SOMEWHERE
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by KKKWHITE(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2019
That's God's curse for men because of the sin committed by Adam and Eve.
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by AlphLukau: 11:19am On May 09, 2019
grin

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHARE A POST AND TREND ..... EVEN IF YOU WRITE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF GOD

BRO

YOU ARE NOT TRENDING ...... YOU ALSO COPIED THE POST ..... I SAW THAT POST LAST 8 MONTHS .... 2018 .... AM COMING UP WITH A BETTER FACT ....

MR. WRITER .... WALE SOYINKA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by iffydave: 11:19am On May 09, 2019
Lol...

But women know everything..

Make money uploading and viewing pictures, to register check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by OTayobami(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2019
spiceadole:
A man wrote an article to praise men.. And expected to trend?

Guy, you should have written an article to praise women..

Unlike poles attract
Legend! cheesy
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Bossjakande: 11:20am On May 09, 2019
she didnt do anytin bad. d fool who write it Neva let it popular. I think he should be happy d girl make it popular.
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by Gabson001(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2019
Thief steal from thief.. Go die
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by ismart: 11:23am On May 09, 2019
rawpadgin:
Dig deep u will discover that Patrick Dominic also stole the post from somewhere

We all do it mostly when the post is very meaningful grin grin
The lady use the thing sell market... she is smarter. she sells data.

there are lots of talented writers wasting away. I see them on facebook everyday and all i do is smh...

i am sure that lady sold out her stuff and got more sales than she would ever dream of.
Re: Lady Who Praised Men For Their Hardwork, Actually Stole Post From Facebook User by incogni2o: 11:25am On May 09, 2019
What! and she gained about 10K followers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) / Kenyan Female Kidnapper And Her Accomplice Arrested During Job Interview. Photos / EFCC Arrests Five Undergraduates, 12 Others For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.