Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) (15853 Views)

Christian Young People Fully Funded Scholarships In Hungary For Nigerian Student / Hungary Scholarship Program 2022/2023 For Christian Young Applicants (SCYP) / Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Adiahakiet: 7:54am On May 09, 2019
Hello guys,
I created this thread for applicants who were invited for the SCYP test from Nigeria. Let's meet here, discuss and share ideas.
shallypop et al
You welcome to tell us your name, school of choice and program.

Wishing everyone of us the best

3 Likes

Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Wireless01: 8:12am On May 09, 2019
Nice, I'm Chibuike. Prospective Electrical engineering student, Budapest University of technology and economics.
I wish all of us success.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Adiahakiet: 9:41am On May 09, 2019
Wireless01:
Nice, I'm Chibuike. Prospective Electrical engineering student, Budapest University of technology and economics.
I wish all of us success.
uwc Bro...... Same school I applied. MSC chemical engineering.

Have you written your test

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by essy4060: 11:21am On May 09, 2019
I applied, but haven't gotten any mail.

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Adiahakiet: 3:32pm On May 09, 2019
essy4060:
I applied, but haven't gotten any mail.
some schools don't administer test while others like BME does.
Which school did you apply
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by essy4060: 3:54pm On May 09, 2019
Adiahakiet:
some schools don't administer test while others like BME does.
Which school did you apply
I applied Obuda university, Keleti Faculty of business school and szeged university faculty of Economics
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Wireless01: 9:24pm On May 12, 2019
Adiahakiet:
uwc Bro...... Same school I applied. MSC chemical engineering.

Have you written your test

Yes, I've written.
Success to us.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 9:51pm On May 13, 2019
Is there anyone who applied for MSc programs at University of Szeged or Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest? If yes, please has any of the schools made contact about oral interview yet? Thanks.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 9:57pm On May 13, 2019
Please when was the first time you heard from them and what means? Thanks
Adiahakiet:
Hello guys,
I created this thread for applicants who were invited for the SCYP test from Nigeria. Let's meet here, discuss and share ideas.
shallypop et al
You welcome to tell us your name, school of choice and program.

Wishing everyone of us the best
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 2:03am On May 14, 2019
I applied for Chemistry MSc. At Eötvös Lörand University and Szeged University... They've not contacted me yet as well.... May God help us all
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 6:51am On May 14, 2019
Spark2:
I applied for Chemistry MSc. At Eötvös Lörand University and Szeged University... They've not contacted me yet as well.... May God help us all
I want to believe those schools that require written test are the ones reaching out at the moment.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Adiahakiet: 1:35pm On May 14, 2019
blessedtee:
Please when was the first time you heard from them and what means? Thanks
i was sent a mail two weeks ago to write a test online.

I've done that already and awaiting their response
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 3:20pm On May 14, 2019
Adiahakiet:
i was sent a mail two weeks ago to write a test online.

I've done that already and awaiting their response
Ok! Thanks for your response. Best wishes
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Ufemia26: 3:27pm On May 14, 2019
My name is Adaobi, I applied to the university of debrecen and university Szeged to study Msc Biology. I got a mail today notifying me of the successful approval of the church recommendation letter. I haven't gotten any information as regards the admission entrance exam and oral interview from the universities. Please may I know what is expected in the exam and oral interview?

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
Ufemia26:
My name is Adaobi, I applied to the university of debrecen and university Szeged to study Msc Biology. I got a mail today notifying me of the successful approval of the church recommendation letter. I haven't gotten any information as regards the admission entrance exam and oral interview from the universities. Please may I know what is expected in the exam and oral interview?
Congrats. It means your documents have been forwarded to the universities. The universities will reach out in due course, most likely your most prefered uni first. For entrance exam/ interview, go back to apply.scyp.hu and click on each institution and read the provided information on entrance exam. Best wishes
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Chairis: 4:26pm On May 14, 2019
I was also sent a mail, my recommendation letter didn't meet their standard of it being from the highest authority.

Cograts Adaobi, I think you get it, if your academic documents meet the university's requirement.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
Why is nobody saying anything here at all?
Are there no updates?
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Ufemia26: 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
Spark2:
Why is nobody saying anything here at all?
Are there no updates?

I wouldn't know the reason why. I am yet to get an information from the schools I choose.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 3:42pm On May 19, 2019
One of the schools I chosed on Friday sent me an email to send them a scanned copy of language proficiency certificate issued by my previous university proving that my undergraduate study was in English Language. The mail pointed that I should send this before 30th may, 2019.. few days away from now... I have contacted the school i graduated from (Unijos) and my application for the language certificate will be dropped in the school to the Registrar tomorrow. I pray it works ..

Not all the schools have contacted applicants so chill a litle
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Adiahakiet: 9:57pm On May 19, 2019
Ufemia26:
congratulations. Mine wasn't approved. Which church do you attend and who signed your recommendation letter.
I wonder why mine wasn't approved
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Adiahakiet: 9:58pm On May 19, 2019
Spark2:
One of the schools I chosed on Friday sent me an email to send them a scanned copy of language proficiency certificate issued by my previous university proving that my undergraduate study was in English Language. The mail pointed that I should send this before 30th may, 2019.. few days away from now... I have contacted the school i graduated from (Unijos) and my application for the language certificate will be dropped in the school to the Registrar tomorrow. I pray it works ..

was your letter of recommendation approved?
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by LordIsaac(m): 5:15am On May 20, 2019
Spark2:

Pray well. Unijos has a staff with very poor work ethics. Always disturb them... It's the only way.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 7:52am On May 20, 2019
Spark2:

I would advise you travel down there if you can to make them know its importance. This is Nigeria, they might do nothing till the deadline u were given, just 8 working days away. Good luck
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 7:59am On May 20, 2019
Spark2:

Which of them sent you the email please? Eotvos or Szeged?
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 8:08am On May 20, 2019
Adiahakiet:
congratulations. Mine wasn't approved. Which church do you attend and who signed your recommendation letter.
I wonder why mine wasn't approved
Sorry about that friend. They ought to explain the reason in the notification email. Could be that some/one of the requirements were/was not met. We could deduce If you won't mind sharing the email content.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Ufemia26: 10:47am On May 22, 2019
Guys, the university of debrecen sent me an interview invite which is to hold this week. Please what should I expect as regard the questions and how to answer them? Please ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by blessedtee: 1:18pm On May 22, 2019
Ufemia26:
Guys, the university of debrecen sent me an interview invite which is to hold this week. Please what should I expect as regard the questions and how to answer them? Please ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks.
drop ur whatsapp number or email me. Have some materials

2 Likes

Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 2:29pm On May 22, 2019
Adiahakiet:
was your letter of recommendation approved?

Yes it was approved. I got the notification mail
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 2:30pm On May 22, 2019
blessedtee:

Szeged particularly..
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 2:30pm On May 22, 2019
blessedtee:

Szeged particularly
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 2:32pm On May 22, 2019
LordIsaac:

Pray well. Unijos has a staff with very poor work ethics. Always disturb them... It's the only way.

Truely!
The man helping me has really been of great help in pursuing it
Re: Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) by Spark2: 2:35pm On May 22, 2019
blessedtee:
I would advise you travel down there if you can to make them know its importance. This is Nigeria, they might do nothing till the deadline u were given, just 8 working days away. Good luck

That's true I pray I get it before then because I'm a serving corps member and I'm far from home....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Students Emerge 'first' At Business Summit Competition / 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / WAEC Throws Light On Exam Remarking, Withheld And Outstanding Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.