Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,314 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours (16012 Views)

Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by BB013(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
Churches are beginning to turn to a very lucrative business, I think I have to open mine and name it Jesus never bleeps up ministry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by jamace(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
I learnt there is a church called "Jehova Sharp Sharp Ministries". Confirm please.

I have discovered this to be untrue. The real name of the church is "Resurrection Praise Ministries" located near Nigerian Navy Gate, Satellite Town, Lagos. According to the information I gathered, a woman came to the church and recieved an immediate miracle. In her expression of joy she shouted "Praise the Lord!!! Jehovah has done it for me sharp, sharp". And from that day onward, people begin to refer to the church as "Jehovah Sharp Sharp". grin grin
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by k4kblues(f): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
Open kitty and see miracle ministry
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
you will never regret running to jesus evangelical ministries
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by babyjami: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
dere r namez lyk JESUS NEVA bleeps UP, CHOP RICE EVERY SUNDAY MINSTRY tongue
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by BG1410: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
everybody dey see vision now
coming soon the Lord must Help us Church!
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by shadrach77: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
lol! grin grin grin
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by badmrkt(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
cum 2 daddy ministries the latter rain church of God
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by IRAPADA(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
International mountain church of christ, ikire
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by Harbb: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lol
Re: Funny Nigerian Churches Name: Feel Free To Post Yours by Inyanga(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
makajibbz: mountain of thunder and lightning. [ true talk, located in sango ota] grin grin grin cool

And where in Sango Ota?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Random Short Jokes Of The Day / Lol With Element / Somali Meme's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.