Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ogun About To Witness Another Incredible Exhibition - My Grand Event Season 3 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ogun About To Witness Another Incredible Exhibition - My Grand Event Season 3 (428 Views)

Ogun To Go Agog As 3rd Edition Of ''my Grand Event'' Is Set To Hold. / Wedding Invitation Like Movie Poster - Jehova Witness Couple / Another Incredible Exhibition Experience - MYGRANDEVENT 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun About To Witness Another Incredible Exhibition - My Grand Event Season 3 by Hamton(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2019
My Grand Event'' is an annual exhibition platform that was birthed out of desire to avail event planners, vendors, and other creative manufacturers the opportunity to interact and build a lasting customers relations.

The event will majorly feature exhibition of products and services with a view to bringing unique and creative ideas into limelight and creating an atmosphere for creativity to thrive.

The revolution edition will come up between July 13 and July 14, and will be staged in some popular markets such as Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu among other notable markets in the State.

The rationale behind this year's edition is to give people in the event sector- vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services.

In addition, My Grand Event is an annual exhibition platform that gives people in the event sector majorly vendors, planners, and practitioners an opportunity to showcase their products and services, interact and build customer relations with clients.

This exhibition serves as an avenue for vendors to sell their business and brand all over the world. And this time it is not limited to a particular geographical zones as we are entering various markets like Sagamu, Sango, Ijebu etc.

MGE is divided into various aspects like;
1) MasterClass Session: this part serves for vendors as an opportunity to mentor, discuss and as well partner with
Each other
2) Partnership/Sponsorship: this gives major companies the chance to put their brand or market out there in people's faces as this leads to major interaction and yield more sales.

Meanwhile, MGE has had 2 seasons and currently gearing up for the 3rd. Gradually, they are opening up these vendors to various opportunity and also pulling them out of their comfort zone

(1) (Reply)

Large Earthquake Hits Turkey And Destroys A Lot Of Things / Meet The Tallest Man In Nigeria / A Nigerian Man Found Dead In A New Jersey Apartment After He Had Been Dead For A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.