Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (53704 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by LifestyleTonite: 10:42am On May 09, 2019
A lady has taken to Twitter to open up on how she felt upon discovering the messages between her husband and his mistress.According to the lady, the experience is something she doesn't wish anyone to have, because the messages detailed their sexual life and how they did it every time they go on trips together.Sharing, the lady revealed how disappointed she was at her husband whose moral compass she held in high-esteem.

Reading the explicit messages between my husband and his mistress is an experience I would not wish on anyone. I basically discovered that they've been hooking up on all their work trips since last fall, and meeting together secretly since she moved here.

The proof I found was on his old phone, dating from October to December of last year (until he got a new phone) Everything from sexual images to detailed descriptions of times they've met for sex.

The depth of his capacity for deception honestly disturbs me more than the actual cheating. I didn't believe he was capable of lying like this. I had utmost faith in his moral compass and good judgement.He proved me wrong.

https://lailasnews.com/reading-messages-husband-mistress-lady/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by krissconnect(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2019
If I'm dating you, I'll never check your messages cos I know I'm cheating too. So i don't really care cos my belief is no woman has just one man in her life

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by LuciferAkbar: 11:08am On May 09, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
whose moral compass she held in high-esteem.

So compass cannot spoil again?

*spits angry

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by SageMK: 12:15pm On May 09, 2019
krissconnect:
If I'm dating you, I'll never check your messages cos I know I'm cheating too. So i don't really care cos my belief is no woman has just one man in her life

Just when you thought you've seen it all.
Along comes someone to prove you wrong.

Brother, dating is not compulsory.
Just stay single since you have a community preeq.

404 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2019
krissconnect:

Dating you say...but this woman said my husband.

Is marriage still worth it these days anymore?

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by bamasite(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2019
Sorry

It is a very terrible experience.
I wish it was not the situation, but these days, it is the norm!

See the Best Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about here: https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2019
See wot she has caused for herself...Y not just leave his phone alone?

Most men n their cheating wahala sef

8 Likes

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by rawtouch: 1:06pm On May 09, 2019
toh, them no make good thing for just one person
Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Yankiss(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2019
krissconnect:
We are talking about marriage here, not just dating or you read amiss? What kind of comment was that

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by airsaylongcon: 1:07pm On May 09, 2019
SageMK:

Community preeq shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy

25 Likes

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 09, 2019
Pele
Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Gsteve01(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2019
Eeyah
Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by AfonjaBoston: 1:08pm On May 09, 2019
Vg
Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Lordknowz: 1:08pm On May 09, 2019
krissconnect:

Your very right.. If you.know you know

4 Likes

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by WisdomFlakes: 1:08pm On May 09, 2019
Ndo.
Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by wittyt98(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2019
Can't this Bet9ja guy just run out of data? even if its for a day. The alimal no dey tire undecided and the mods ain't doing shît about the spamming

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Lexusgs430: 1:09pm On May 09, 2019
Morale of the story - : Never leave an old phone laying around....... Or your lays, would be exposed...... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Huee(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2019
krissconnect:

Your belief is wrong. Some women are committed solely to their partner.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by 1zynnvn(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2019
Your husband is not smart. Regardless of 99 days for the thief

4 Likes

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Yankiss(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
A lady has taken to Twitter to open up on how she felt upon discovering the messages between her husband and his mistress.According to the lady, the experience is something she doesn't wish anyone to have, because the messages detailed their sexual life and how they did it every time they go on trips together.Sharing, the lady revealed how disappointed she was at her husband whose moral compass she held in high-esteem.

https://lailasnews.com/reading-messages-husband-mistress-lady/

Truth is bitter. Many marriages in which the partners are supposedly faithful aren't in real time. There is higher infidelity among men and women respectively. Very few marriages are mutually faithful. I have had many so called faithful housewives hitting on me. But I have a strong constitution never to yield because it's not wise in the long run. Very disastrous.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by iammo(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2019
smiley

Don't think too highly of anyone, even your lovers, always have it on your mind that every human is capable of cheating or screwing up... that way if it finally happens you wont be too disapointed and you would already have thought of a plan B.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by sirusX(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
SageMK:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by rhythyson: 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

So compass cannot spoil again?

*spits angry

You no well i swear

17 Likes

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Auxtin85(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2019
Who send you go he phone

2 Likes

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by FhukaFhuka: 1:11pm On May 09, 2019
cheesy

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Liberator007(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

https://lailasnews.com/reading-messages-husband-mistress-lady/ Sorry Madam but sadly, that is the situation these days. Married men having flings with all these single ladies. So much for marriage

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by truefact: 1:11pm On May 09, 2019
I wonder why people complain so much about having affair outside your relationship as if the penis or vagina can finish. Every body has right experience other people once in a while. Besides, you don't expect your to go on sex break especially when you denied him or her sex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by HMarshal(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2019
The 1st Tot that cums to my head when I see marital related infidelity issues is to ask the lady, are u sure you havnt grown complement after marriage? In how you look, your shape, dress & co...it might sound light but then...men are 70% creatures of sight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Rakitic004: 1:12pm On May 09, 2019
1zynnvn:
Your husband is not smart. Regardless of 99 days for the thief

TO avoid heartbreak i rada not go through my galfriends messages

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.