Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,535 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (53724 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by Rakitic004: 10:18am On May 20, 2019
mofedamijo:

lol if you doubt u better check that phone now and have heartbreak, rather than marry her and have heart attack, avi is it until them tell you say you 3 kids are not yours at the age of 45, biko check codedly when in doubt....

lolz i will only read what u wrote on news mayb on nairaland but it cant apun to me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady by HMarshal(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Aphroditee:
knew I'd see
See wat ma'am ? Pls educate me if am wrong,isn't that a good place to start the inquiry? Reason why the rodent ran out of it's burrow ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.