Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court (40513 Views)

Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by bigfish3k: 2:07pm On May 09, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

One was passing biafra judgement the other used the 1999 Nigerian constitution as amended.

Makes sense now?

this is one of the reasons i support division of the country
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by peacettw: 2:27pm On May 09, 2019
Can someone please create a thread on the lawyer that made this possible so that we can all sing his praises as the best lawyer this country as ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Agugbadin: 3:05pm On May 09, 2019
APC controls the Appeal court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by rockstar27(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Another Aregbesola of Modulated salary, 2/3 salary, debt ridden government loading. After 4 years, his second term will worse than that of Aregbesola.
for ur mind
why u don't reason b4 u talk
during PDP tenure, what is their achievement all what they did is funding their pocket
u know how many rout that Aregbesola has constructed and renovated
owning salaries is the part of the challenges that happened when thing what to get better it will look stiffer in some area

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by rockstar27(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
amen oo
keep moving baba Oyetola
but please we want better tenure more than Aregbesola regime

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Badguy89: 3:28pm On May 09, 2019
Hopefully by June or July this whole movie go end n we will know the true winner... I wish them luck.

I am not a lawyer but. Can the absence of a judge for a day nullify the whole process? The appeal was upheld based on technicality and not the evidence...
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Topmaike007(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2019
rockstar27:

keep moving baba Oyetola
but please we want better tenure more than Aregbesola regime
the Man is different, because the salary owed by his predecessor have been paid off by him.

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by garfield1: 4:41pm On May 09, 2019
Agugbadin:
APC controls the Appeal court
You are partially correct.tinubu has a large influence there since 2008.but apart trim that,the ruling was in order

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by rockstar27(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
the Man is different, because the salary owed by his predecessor have been paid off by him.
GOOD ONE

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by garfield1: 4:47pm On May 09, 2019
Badguy89:
Hopefully by June or July this whole movie go end n we will know the true winner... I wish them luck.

I am not a lawyer but. Can the absence of a judge for a day nullify the whole process? The appeal was upheld based on technicality and not the evidence...
Yes,absence is important that is why it was brought up.it is a very important technical issue.if you have been following court proceedings,you will notice that whenever a judge is not around or wont be able to be there,the sitting will be postponed.
In the case of an election tribunal,all the judges are singular and all must be always present.aparr from that,they were 9 other grounds which the appeal course upheld including the evidence.
Intact,the turning point was when yusuf alli the inec lawyer told the panel that a full panel of the supreme court have once affirmed section 140(2) of the electoral law.the judges were surprised.it was clear that oyetola was going to win
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Topmaike007(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2019
rockstar27:

GOOD ONE
yeah
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by plaindealer: 5:03pm On May 09, 2019

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by TempleHouse: 6:22pm On May 09, 2019
Adeleke win Tribunal judgement -Judiciary are the hope of the masses.
Oyetola win Appeal Court -Judiciary are the most corrupt
Inconsistency of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Samsonklin(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2019
oruma19:
So sad that sentiments will not allow some people to reason properly. what we as citizens should be talking about is how can our courts work perfectly by giving justice to people who deserve it? if we gloat over the downfall of someone who legitimately won an election and was robbed, are we not doing ourselves a great evil? let us think deep, where there is no justice there can never be peace, and where there's no peace don't expect progress or prosperity. it baffles me how Nigerians love suffering so much. gawdddddd!
Na you sabi. What I simply meant is that PDP should enjoy the evils of APC quietly because they (PDP) also did the same thing during their rule. I don’t know what is there that you cannot understand. I don’t know why you are blabbing. Shuuu

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by gaskiyamagana: 10:10pm On May 09, 2019
rockstar27:

for ur mind
why u don't reason b4 u talk
during PDP tenure, what is their achievement all what they did is funding their pocket
u know how many rout that Aregbesola has constructed and renovated
owning salaries is the part of the challenges that happened when thing what to get better it will look stiffer in some area
. "..... Why u don't reason b4 u talk"
By this statement, you already entered sea with ignorant of its depth.
"Owning salaries is the part of the challenges that happened when thing what to get better... " Did you reason b4 making this statement?
Making things difficult for others to make your achievement is a good trait?
Anyway tell Aregbesola to instruct OYETOLA to pay bequeated 2yrs (24 months) modulated (1/2 & 2/3) owned salaries of thousands of state workers, which the latter maintained perfect silent on.
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by oruma19: 10:32pm On May 09, 2019
I tried not to insult u, i put my point straight, but the truth is that many of u apc supporters are just gutter children, u will swim in ur gutter alone, i cant get into it with u, never!
Samsonklin:

Na you sabi. What I simply meant is that PDP should enjoy the evils of APC quietly because they (PDP) also did the same thing during their rule. I don’t know what is there that you cannot understand. I don’t know why you are blabbing. Shuuu
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Osas001: 10:39pm On May 09, 2019
walex2:

But when the same judicial system barred the entire APC fdrom presenting candidates in Rivers you applaud it

Are we saying the judiciary can't have one voice like the executive and lesgislative arm of govt?
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Samsonklin(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2019
oruma19:
I tried not to insult u, i put my point straight, but the truth is that many of u apc supporters are just gutter children, u will swim in ur gutter alone, i cant get into it with u, never!
Assumptions will not kee Nigerians. And who says I’m supporting APC. I pressed for Atiku and even in my state, I pressed for PDP too. I was only saying, I feel what is happening to PDP is karma. Get that. I did not insult either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by rockstar27(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

. "..... Why u don't reason b4 u talk"
By this statement, you already entered sea with ignorant of its depth.
"Owning salaries is the part of the challenges that happened when thing what to get better... " Did you reason b4 making this statement?
Making things difficult for others to make your achievement is a good trait?
Anyway tell Aregbesola to instruct OYETOLA to pay bequeated 2yrs (24 months) modulated (1/2 & 2/3) owned salaries of thousands of state workers, which the latter maintained perfect silent on.

am not saying owning workers is Good but when thing want to get better there are some challenges that will follow. can u compared APC TENURE WITH PDP REGIME, WE SEE WHERE AREGBESOLA SPENT OUR MONEY ON. WHAT IS PDP DO FOR US IN OSUN DURING OYINLOLA TENURE?
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by gaskiyamagana: 8:44am On May 10, 2019
rockstar27:

am not saying owning workers is Good but when thing want to get better there are some challenges that will follow. can u compared APC TENURE WITH PDP REGIME, WE SEE WHERE AREGBESOLA SPENT OUR MONEY ON. WHAT IS PDP DO FOR US IN OSUN DURING OYINLOLA TENURE?
YOU SEE WHAT HE USED SWEAT OF WORKERS AND PENSIONERS TO DO? BUT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT SUFFERING INFLICTED ON THESE PEOPLE?
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by rockstar27(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

YOU SEE WHAT HE USED SWEAT OF WORKERS AND PENSIONERS TO DO? BUT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT SUFFERING INFLICTED ON THESE PEOPLE?
GUY WE CAN;'T USED THAT TO JUDGE THE NEW REGIME OF OYETOLA, HAVE THE HOPE THAT THING WILL GET BETTER THAN AREGBESOLA TIME NOT THAT HE DIDN'T TRIED BUT NO ONE IS PERFECT

WHAT CAN U SAY ABOUT KOGI GOVERNOR WHO OWN WORKERS 38 MONTHS SALARY?
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by oruma19: 12:15am On May 12, 2019
ok.. sorry! u are a good person, if its some kind of people now the insult will resume.
Samsonklin:

Assumptions will not kee Nigerians. And who says I’m supporting APC. I pressed for Atiku and even in my state, I pressed for PDP too. I was only saying, I feel what is happening to PDP is karma. Get that. I did not insult either
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by Samsonklin(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2019
oruma19:
ok.. sorry! u are a good person, if its some kind of people now the insult will resume.
I’m sorry too if at any point, I gave a wrong impression. #peace

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by oruma19: 5:39am On May 12, 2019
u are a child of God, i dont care what any one says or thinks about u peace grin grin grin
Samsonklin:

I’m sorry too if at any point, I gave a wrong impression. #peace

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by ejimatic: 6:30am On May 12, 2019
garfield1:

Yes,absence is important that is why it was brought up.it is a very important technical issue.if you have been following court proceedings,you will notice that whenever a judge is not around or wont be able to be there,the sitting will be postponed.
In the case of an election tribunal,all the judges are singular and all must be always present.aparr from that,they were 9 other grounds which the appeal course upheld including the evidence.
Intact,the turning point was when yusuf alli the inec lawyer told the panel that a full panel of the supreme court have once affirmed section 140(2) of the electoral law.the judges were surprised.it was clear that oyetola was going to win
. when I see a comment of a reasonable person like you it gladdens my heart.Many comment on Nairaland with ignorance and sentiments....Appeal and supreme court do not recognise feelings but facts evidence and precedence..Section 140 paragraph 1 and 2 of the electoral laws introduced by Jonathan era is now working against them.As long as this section is in the electoral law Adeleke will lose in Supreme court.I predicted the appeal judgment and it was so.Thank you for your comment....You are appreciated
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by ejimatic: 6:38am On May 12, 2019
garfield1:

. The absence of Obiora on February 6 marred the tribuna majority l judgement though it was filled with confusion and contraction. The Supreme court once ruled that if a judge was not around to assess listen and observe witnesses from both side the entire process is a nullity.Obiora did not come on 6 February and he read the lead judgement assessing witnesses he did not see.his absence means all the judges were absent on that day.There other grounds in the appeal too which were ratisfied.....From all indications the simplest case the Supreme court will rule on this year is Osun election matter.Adelekes case hold no water there

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by MikoB: 6:49am On May 12, 2019
peacettw:
Can someone please create a thread on the lawyer that made this possible so that we can all sing his praises as the best lawyer this country as ever seen.

My brother, wole olanipekun is not just a lawyer in fact is the best lawyer we have around, he has been winning cases for decades,that is why is the most expensive lawyer in nigeria,he was yardua lawyer, jonathan lawyer and now buhari,so the case of osun is just a normal routine.
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court by ejimatic: 7:03am On May 12, 2019
MikoB:

My brother, wole olanipekun is not just a lawyer in fact is the best lawyer we have around, he has been winning cases for decades,that is why is the most expensive lawyer in nigeria,he was yardua lawyer, jonathan lawyer and now buhari,so the case of osun is just a normal routine.
. Aregbesola. Fayemi. Oshiomole too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.