Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos (34520 Views)

Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue / Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by BlackfireX: 3:37pm On May 09, 2019
Who are them people them
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by kayodekb: 4:03pm On May 09, 2019
godliman:
The ill tempered muslim police man just sent himself to hell untimely, now he will know better

YOU MUST BE MAD! MUST YOU PUT *MUSLIM* BEFORE PASSING UR COMMENT
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by Ayotemide(f): 4:28pm On May 09, 2019
This was an act of terrorism that never got its coverage. The One we call leader (against our wish) barely extended any form of sympathy to these kids.

Things would reach their boiling point soon.

1 Like

Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by Ayotemide(f): 4:31pm On May 09, 2019
kayodekb:

That shouldn't trigger you too much, should we begin with the MUSLIM guy that rammed innocent bystanders in France or the Muslim scholars that wasted many souls celebrating Easter in the same time these kids were killed?

Kayode, Yes he was Muslim and the earlier you do not deny the high intolerance and inhumane violence adherents to your sect commit, then the better for all of us.
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2019
There is hope.
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by Mrexcell(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2019
stephenduru:
Update on Gombe Easter tragedy: 

These are some of the Boys Brigade members who were highly affected by the incident that occurred during Easter in Gombe.Some were discharged  while others have been booked for operation. As we've unitely prayed for their healing so also I urge us all to continue praying for those who will be undergoing operation of different degrees.

Recall nine of the children were killed while others were injured when a driver rammed into a procession of Boys Brigade members, celebrating Easter, late Sunday night in Gombe metropolis(more here http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/corpse-of-9-boys-brigade-members-killed.html).According to report,the children were on the annual Easter Rally late Sunday night to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ when an unidentified policeman and Civil Defense personnel came across them around Alheri junction on Biu road in the metropolis.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/see-new-look-of-boys-brigade-members.html

All these was inflicted by a nigerian security personnel who was supposed to be protecting them this is the reason I see almost all muslims as either terrorists or potential terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by asiga(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2019
Rubbish caption

It should be: Faces of survivors of Easter day terrorist attack in Gombe.
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by Deji63: 9:07pm On May 09, 2019
This is so bad. How can they have the mind to do this to these innocent lads. I hope they are brought to book. Animals
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by godlyguy(m): 1:59am On May 10, 2019
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by godliman: 8:10am On May 10, 2019
kayodekb:

Wasn't the police man a muslim? He did that obviously in his zeal for islam. He killed infidels like isis do in europe. No pagan will be this heartless. You insulted me while fasting. Your fasting is null and void
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by kayodekb: 10:39pm On May 12, 2019
godliman:
Wasn't the police man a muslim? He did that obviously in his zeal for islam. He killed infidels like isis do in europe. No pagan will be this heartless. You insulted me while fasting. Your fasting is null and void

I CAN NOW SEE THAT YOU ARE FINALLY MAD... JUST BCS HE IS A MUSLIM, THAT MEANS HE IS FIGHTING FOR ISLAM?
WHAT IF A CHRISTIAN COMMIT A CRIME, DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO HIM FIGHTING FOR CHRIST? ACCORDING TO UR MYOPIC MIND, THAT'S WHAT YOU BELIEVE... STOP THINKING THROUGH UR ANUS...
CRIME HAS NO TRIBE OR RELIGION
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by godliman: 12:42pm On May 13, 2019
kayodekb:

I CAN NOW SEE THAT YOU ARE FINALLY MAD... JUST BCS HE IS A MUSLIM, THAT MEANS HE IS FIGHTING FOR ISLAM?
WHAT IF A CHRISTIAN COMMIT A CRIME, DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO HIM FIGHTING FOR CHRIST? ACCORDING TO UR MYOPIC MIND, THAT'S WHAT YOU BELIEVE... STOP THINKING THROUGH UR ANUS...
CRIME HAS NO TRIBE OR RELIGION
The more you rain insults the more you cancel more days of your fast bros. Isis used this same method in some european countries to kill 'infidels' what inspired them if not koran? If that police man were a buddist or pagan I wont be saying this.
Re: Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos by kayodekb: 6:44pm On May 15, 2019
godliman:
The more you rain insults the more you cancel more days of your fast bros. Isis used this same method in some european countries to kill 'infidels' what inspired them if not koran? If that police man were a buddist or pagan I wont be saying this.

IT'S A WASTE OF TIME ARGUING WITH A SLOWPOKE LIKE YOU... YOU ARE IGNORANT OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court / Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.