Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Experience The Payless Experience. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Experience The Payless Experience. (1382 Views)

Payless Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2010
Hi All,

Here comes a genuine Internationally connected, but locally owned and operated Auto Dealer!!!
Finally, after a while working on having things in place for a way to make pre-order sales and give clients cheaper access to luxury.

Pre-Order Your Car Directly From The USA,    We offer the same vehicles in "like new" condition but at lower prices. If we don't have the vehicle in stock to suit your needs and budget, we will locate it thru our nationwide dealer and wholesale network. You get to select from a wide range of Premium Automobiles.

Order your car direct from the USA, we will help you purchase and deliver any USA car to Nigeria. Our Representative in the US have access to the major car auctions in the US. All that is required is an agreed amount as deposit,  and your car will be delivered in 21-26 days.

There is a representative in Lagos, Nigeria; Connecticut, and Chicago, USA respectively. Also we are highly committed to quality service and customer satisfaction. We know you have questions. Make that initial move, send an email:-
beecrofty@gmail.com or call:- 08034197572; indicate the type of Automobile you want, you will get a response as soon as possible with the best price and pictures.

Our focus is on creating long-term satisfaction and developing customers for life.    kiss kiss

Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by chyjoke1(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2010
i thot that after all this grammer you will give us address of where ur business is located in Nigeria. You dont think you should start by selling cars you have on ground first to build trust and goodwill before you enter into pre-order arrangement.

just an advise
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2010
Chyjoke,
I have been selling cars On and Off nairaland.com for a quite sometime now. If you read through my profile, you'll notice i have sold a few cars on here also. That is my number on there, you need to schedule a meeting you call me up and i give you my address.
Thank you for the advice, i appreciate.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2010
Concerning trust and Goodwill, Are we like everyone else?

Our associates are here to help you, not sell you. We’ll guide you through a buying process that is honest, transparent and easy to understand. It’s not just words… it’s a Pledge.

So help me God.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2010
If you wish to contact us to:

inquire about our Services, please feel free to send an email to
beecrofty@gmail.com OR Call: 08034197572

New & Used Trucks & Cars for Sale!
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 1:36am On Sep 23, 2010
[size=16pt]quality used cars that are meant to last the consumer over and above their expectations[/size]
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 2:29am On Sep 23, 2010
[size=18pt]Tell us the vehicle you are interested in and one of our sales representatives will contact you.[/size]
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
smiley
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
cool
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2010
A 2007 Camry on the way, You asked for it, I'm getting it for you, WORK IN PROGRESS.

Thank You Nairaland. It has started.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2010
kiss kiss
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2010
cool
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2010
BUMp
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2010
:p
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2010
CArs CarS CaRs!!!
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2010
[center]*bUmP*[/center]
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2010
Olalekan,
Are we still on with the 04 Honda Cr-v Deal?  Please respond to the last email. Let me know ASAP, that ride won't stay there long enough.
Thank YOU,   

Better to call me, 08034197572
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2010
cool Thank y'all. Glad to have had such a busy weekend trying to meet your demands and thank God we making it happen.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 1:13am On Sep 27, 2010
Talk is never cheap if the words are not meaningless,   Feel free to make your enquiries my good people.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2010
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." embarassed cry cry

Well, MY ADVICE: Patronize me, i'll provide you a Limo that won't break down 'when it shouldn't at a price you'll never regret;' and then you do not have to worry about taking the bus.
grin grin grin

GoodMorning Wonderful Nigerians.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2010
bUmP
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
PEOPLE:
Stop accepting less than you DESERVE, there is a car somewhere out there that WILL give you both RESPECT & COMFORT. Let's get that CAR for you at a very unbelievable rate.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
Treat me GOOD n' i'll treat you the BEST,   give me good Cash n' i'll give you the BEST    smiley wink
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2010
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
bump
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
Always stay true to yourself because there are very few people that will stay true to you.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 3:24am On Sep 29, 2010
ok
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2010
Just Arrived
'95 Mercedes Benz C280 Full Option Available for sale.
Vehicle Location: Surulere, Lagos.
Asking Price: N950,000.00

Thank You.
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2010
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE BECAUSE WE STAND BEHIND OUR CARS!!!
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2010
;d
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=522595.msg6846496#msg6846496get this car for a cheap rate. price - negotiable
Re: Experience The Payless Experience. by beecrofty(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2010
bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

1999 Honda Accord Baby Boy (registered ) For Sale---880k / Clean @ 2.5m Asking / Tech Clean 2008 Nissan Altima@2.35m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.