Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts (37094 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by AlphLukau: 12:06pm On May 09, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ..

Food does Not Keep A man..
If it did I would have 3 kids by now!!.
Secondly why is it always a problem when a woman is Not Married at by age of 27 ?? No cause for Alarm HERE.. Dont ever let anyone tell you how to live your life, because it Gets real ah Na only you..
Thirdly I do more than Take of my family.. I run 3 businesses and Im educated.Ladies build yourself always have something to bring to the Table..

Updates ...

LADIES You are FINE... Nothing is Wrong with You.. One Day I will share how I almost Marred the wrong Man.. Everything Happens for a reason.. everything.. When I broke up my Ex I thought God Hated me.. Not knowing he really saved me.. What's yours will be yours ..
No matter How old you are there is always a Chance for You. "HOPE" IS acknowledged thoughts.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/why-are-you-not-married-fan-comes-for-bbnaija-star-uriel-she-reacts/

c

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by AlphLukau: 12:06pm On May 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Harrymig1(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2019
Na by force to marry?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by LuciferAkbar: 12:18pm On May 09, 2019
The one question every feminist dreads. grin
They go ballistic when you ask them.

Watch:
pocohantas, why are you not married despite being on Nairaland for over 7 years now?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by hungryboy(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2019
na so dem dey always tell pesin go and marry, dem no care whether you are financially and mentally ready.
when hunger begin hold you and your pikin now, none of them go help you.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 1:18pm On May 09, 2019
Marriage is overrated undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Nobodyperson: 1:48pm On May 09, 2019
angry
I can't see myself marrying an afonja lady that used her first pregnancy for ritual purposes.
Simply disgusting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by MrSix: 1:49pm On May 09, 2019
Her life oh

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Nigerdailytimes: 1:51pm On May 09, 2019
politics news on https://www.newsliveng.com/politics/ everyday
Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by illiteratepmb: 1:51pm On May 09, 2019
Jamb question
Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Masionreay: 1:53pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Marriage is overrated undecided

Therefore remain single.

Can I see your pic,let me know your reason.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by orisunmibare01(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2019
Marriage crashes and they go WHY YOU GO MARRY?

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by babyfaceafrica: 1:54pm On May 09, 2019
who cares
Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Pavore9: 1:54pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
angry
I can't see myself marrying an afonja lady that used her first pregnancy for ritual purposes.
Simply disgusting.

Any woman who unfortunately ends up with you, deserves no sympathy.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Deepfeel(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2019
Behind every motivational post by a women, there is so a sad face, they do it just to console themselves same thing Toto dike is doing

12 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2019
They keep saying no cause for alarm bt there is cause. Iā€™m not saying jump in with anybody bt there is cause.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Northkendal(f): 1:55pm On May 09, 2019
Uriel is waiting for Anthony Joshua

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Yaronmama01: 1:57pm On May 09, 2019
" i run 3 businesses and Im educated"

See yinmu
Sense don finish for market

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by grandstar(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2019
Has she lost weight? And is she 27? I thought she was in her 30's

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by EngrBouss(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2019
Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos.
Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Yankiss(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2019
Marriage is not by force. Marriage is not for everyone. Those who cannot find a suitable mate to marry are better off single. Broken marriages are all over the place and has done no one any good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Trickstreat: 2:00pm On May 09, 2019
Nigerians won't learn to mind their business, always poking nosing into other people's affair

Why are you not married?
Why is adesua not pregnant?
Where is Buhari?
Why? when? where?

Check my signature for good shoes

8 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by popsy2(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Guyman02: 2:05pm On May 09, 2019
Just choose any of the Bet9ja guys wey don scatter this website and turned it into a dustbin. At least they will be giving you hope daily even when they are very broke that one day you self go win millions smiley
Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by partnerbizz4: 2:06pm On May 09, 2019
I just like this gal

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts by Mobileowowa: 2:09pm On May 09, 2019
Na wa Oh this quite interesting....

Please check this Audio book

[url][/url]https://shuzia.com/media/privilege-and-experience-5831/view

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Sexier Than 90% Of You All- Bobrisky Tells Hating Female Fans / Reasons Nigerian Men Still 'Lust' After Tiwa Savage [pix] / Luckily, I Had A Crazy Boyfriend Who's Now My Husband - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.