Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Genuine Job That Makes You N200'000 Minimum Monthly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genuine Job That Makes You N200'000 Minimum Monthly (216 Views)

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Mention Something Which When You Remember, It Makes You Sober And Humble / Fake Or Genuine Job Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Job That Makes You N200'000 Minimum Monthly by SolutionGeneral(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2019
Hi nairalanders! I am solution general. I have helped many under- and even un-employed nigerians earn a livelihood through various legal online and offline gigs that pay handsomely: jobs that could serve as alternative source of income without you and/or even if you'd like quiting your present daily job.
Today, the total nigerian unemployed labour force (age 16-64yrs) rate reaches 46.9% out of the total population; youth (age 18-50yrs) unemployed rate being 36.5% according to the nigeria number 1 statistics organization: National Bureau Of Statistic's website- nigerianstat.gov.ng.

Whether you are a graduate, a dropout or even just a senior school certificate holder and you need a job or another source of income to complement your monthly salary, you too can opt in and make upto $3'000 monthly and also travel round the world at a very little or zero cost.
SKILLS NEEDED: No skill needed other than being able to read, write and use your phone. Interested? Email me at: "allyoudneed@gmail.com" for full details.

(1) (Reply)

5-dollar Deals: Welcome To Buyers' Paradise / N'assembly Inaugurates Daily Post Staff Chairman New Media Forum / Revive Your Face And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.