Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP (27188 Views)

Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / Celebration In Osogbo As Supreme Court Upholds Oyetola's Victory / Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by dante0147: 12:50pm On May 09, 2019
Li
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by fredoooooo: 12:51pm On May 09, 2019
Carry am go heaven, go and wait for us there .
We go join una in the next 100 years grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by ejimatic: 12:53pm On May 09, 2019
Ecstasy154:
The chairman, Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Soji Adagunodo, has said the party would appeal the judgement of the Appeal panel that upheld the victory of Mr. Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress in the last September election.

Adagunodo, in a telephone chat with our correspondent, said the panel relied on a technicality in giving its decision.

“Technicality was what Wole Olanipekun laid before the court. There was no argument about the decision of the Tribunal that gave us victory. We will upturn the judgement at the Supreme Court.

“It is democracy at play. We will study the Appeal Court judgment appropriately and challenge it at the supreme court,” Adagunodo said.

https://punchng.com/breaking-well-appeal-judgement-on-oyetolas-victory-says-pdp/

Below is what i said yestetday but some biased analysta were angry...Tjank God I have been vindicated. My expectations tomorrow... 1....Section 240 of the electoral law states that no tribunal should deduct or add votes.. when votes are debated. rerun must be ordered.........In the case of the debated 17 polling units, I expect a rerun there tomorrow.2 Constitution gives INEC and any of its agent right to cancell votes if they cannot be reconciled .The results in the debated 17 polling units may be retained by the appeal court....justifying rerun that made Oyetola win......Oyetola may be declared winner.....3. majority decision and minority decision declared that no case of non compliance and irregularity in Osun election. so why deducting votes?Appeal court may uphold the minority judgement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by badesco(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2019
Supreme will upturned this useless appeal court decision. Daylight robbery.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by sowolejubril: 12:55pm On May 09, 2019
oya tell them illetrate man want to become a governor,gods of our dear land won't make it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by olajizz01(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2019
martowskin1:
Let oyetola continue biko. ... Osun need to learn more lessons. .

I heard ilesa Neva see light for 3months now.... Even the governor no fit talk angry angry angry angry
Which part of Ilesha pls

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by capitalzero: 1:01pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:
grin

Jagaban of borgu, PDP's only Nightmare in APC, if only they can get him out of the picture they would have succesfully installed a Dancing senator without 5 credits in O level, and a man who cant speak in english for 10 mins straight.. the guy that brought Buhari out of retirement just to chase Jonathan out of Aso Rock, the guy that sacked Ambode without lifting a finger, Okorocha and Saraki are still crying in thier room same as El'rufai while Akeredolu and Yahaya Bello have finnaly regained sense and beged accordingly

and how has that benefit you and your generation.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Pavarottii(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:
grin

Jagaban of borgu, PDP's only Nightmare in APC, if only they can get him out of the picture they would have succesfully installed a Dancing senator without 5 credits in O level, and a man who cant speak in english for 10 mins straight.. the guy that brought Buhari out of retirement just to chase Jonathan out of Aso Rock, the guy that sacked Ambode without lifting a finger, Okorocha and Saraki are still crying in thier room same as El'rufai while Akeredolu and Yahaya Bello have finnaly regained sense and beged accordingly

See this one ... After all d money tinubu spent on dis administration both buhari, saraki and ambode frustrated him... That was part one

Watch out for part two in next administration.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On May 09, 2019
olajizz01:
Which part of Ilesha pls
Ilesha in ariara market

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by iammo(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2019
capitalzero:

in many many ways that your politically unexposed family can only imagine or dream for.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2019
SAME AS THE PRESIDENT RIGHT?

olusola200:
Adeleke doesn't worthy of Governor

He has nothing upstairs

He is a failure

Academic record is in doubt

They should go and look for a better candidate

Don't drag osun backward

U can't give what u don't have

Stop enriching the lawyer

He has nothing to offer
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Pavarottii(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2019
Lamasta:
If they are not satisfied with the judgment they PDP should head straight to supreme court where the final judgement will be given.
I rest my case, courrrrt grin
They already did that... Or can't u read?
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by iammo(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2019
Pavarottii:

See this one ... After all d money tinubu spent on dis administration both buhari, saraki and ambode frustrated him... That was part one

Watch out for part two in next administration.

heen heen, you must be the Movie Director of the Part two and you must have the scripts already right

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2019
olusola200:
Adeleke doesn't worthy of Governor

He has nothing upstairs

He is a failure

Academic record is in doubt

They should go and look for a better candidate

Don't drag osun backward

U can't give what u don't have

Stop enriching the lawyer

He has nothing to offer

Ironically Buhari qualifies for all points aforementioned grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Lamasta(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2019
Pavarottii:

They already did that... Or can't u read?
OK good way to go cool
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by buharitill2023: 1:08pm On May 09, 2019
Xisnin:

What does the lifeless one in Aso rock has to offer?
what did your ineffectual buffoon and thief atiku offer for 16yrs, after wasting our $1.1tr in 16yrs.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by olagbola45(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
martowskin1:
Let oyetola continue biko. ... Osun need to learn more lessons. .

I heard ilesa Neva see light for 3months now.... Even the governor no fit talk angry angry angry angry

and those that tell you no light did dey tell you wot dey did for dem not to have light? cos you hate someone doesn't mean you should not ask or reason with your senses

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Pavarottii(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:

heen heen, you must be the Movie Director of the Part two and you must have the scripts already right
U will see it before he eyes... His first loss again will be the NASS. Just watch

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Xisnin(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2019
buharitill2023:
what did your ineffectual buffoon and thief atiku offer for 16yrs, after wasting our $1.1tr in 16yrs.
Sorry, I don't discuss with illiterates.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Pappyjandy: 1:11pm On May 09, 2019
PDP actually won in that election.
Visit www.Afrimaple.com to apply for Dubai Work Permit Sponsorship Program 2019.Registration is FREE.Call +12892175334 or email : info@afrimaple.com for information. Don't allow any agent to collect money from you and register you for this program. The program is DIY(do it yourself) and it FREE. You will only pay either when your visa is ready or in Dubai when you start working. Try it and thank me later.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by buharitill2023: 1:12pm On May 09, 2019
capitalzero:

the benefit is that you are crying.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by seanfer(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2019
I hope PDP won't go to ICC after the lose at the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by spin101: 1:19pm On May 09, 2019
ejimatic:
Below is what i said yestetday but some biased analysta were angry...Tjank God I have been vindicated. My expectations tomorrow... 1....Section 240 of the electoral law states that no tribunal should deduct or add votes.. when votes are debated. rerun must be ordered.........In the case of the debated 17 polling units, I expect a rerun there tomorrow.2 Constitution gives INEC and any of its agent right to cancell votes if they cannot be reconciled .The results in the debated 17 polling units may be retained by the appeal court....justifying rerun that made Oyetola win......Oyetola may be declared winner.....3. majority decision and minority decision declared that no case of non compliance and irregularity in Osun election. so why deducting votes?Appeal court may uphold the minority judgement.

My observation

This case was decided based on technicality- The appeal court nullified the tribunal judgement because Justice Obiora was absent on Feb 6; My question- out of over 40days of proceedings, does been absent for a day affect the whole process? Pdp should approach the supreme court...I wish both parties well..

Please did you mean Section 140? Because i can't find 240 rather 140 states what you quoted
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by olajizz01(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Ilesha in ariara market
Hahahahahah...........................

l was forced to ask because there is light where I stay right now

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Peacecore: 1:23pm On May 09, 2019
We warned e_rats they didn't agree that the tribunal just fooled d dancer.
How do I know:they know it very well that the reason they gave was flimsy.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Beulah77: 1:24pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:
grin

Shame on you, in all these where and how is Nigeria ranked in world trade and economic matters! With Tinubu influence Nigeria has gone worse and you are here spewing nonsense from you sewage mouth
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by iammo(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2019
Beulah77:

Shame on you, in all these where and how is Nigeria ranked in world trade and economic matters! With Tinubu influence Nigeria has gone worse and you are here spewing nonsense from you sewage mouth

if you aint a fool you should understand that failure to diversify during PDP's shitty rule is what punks like you are painfully paying for and screaming poverty.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by akdjr(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2019
Our democracy is under treat according to my brothers from the other side.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by ejimatic: 1:33pm On May 09, 2019
spin101:

My observation

This case was decided based on technicality- The appeal court nullified the tribunal judgement because Justice Obiora was absent on Feb 6; My question- out of over 40days of proceedings, does been absent for a day affect the whole process? Pdp should approach the supreme court...I wish both parties well..

Please did you mean Section 140? Because i can't find 240 rather 140 states what you quoted
. Section 140 please ....I am sorry for the mistake......Your opinion is respected ...In my assessment however I believe the absence of The judge on the day APC was presenting only its witnesses is very significant.Why did he give the majority judgement when he was not there that day to assess the APC witnesses and their comportment during cross examination? His absence on that day and his delivery of the majority judgement are anomalies to the whole process.It is an aberration in legal practice In addition out of 12 issues raised by the appeal court ten were decided in favour of the APC two in favour of PDP....Also the tribunal has contradictions in its majority judgement which is the bane of the appeal decision.I also wish both of them good luck at the Supreme Court. In view of electoral laws and constitution I forsee APC. winning at the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.