Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb (4219 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by kyber(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2019
Jamb Announces Candidates Who Will Re-write their UTME Exam
Jamb Announces Candidates Who Will Re-write their UTME Exam as it Sets to Release Results from Tomorrow.
Many candidates are bound to re-write their 2019 UTME examination as the management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has given an hint on the type of candidates who will re-write their UTME examination.
The Examination board disclosed that the results for Day 1 to Day Day 5 are out already but the results won’t be released batch by batch but altogether and in no distant time, all the results will be released.
The Board further announced that it had canceled the results of 80 CBT centers and it’s quite saddening that the innocent ones will have to re-write their UTME exam alongside other victims.
It further announced that it would punish all candidates who took their scientific calculators, wristwatches with calculator, and phones to the examination hall. However, it was not explicit if such applicants will be part of the candidates who will re-write their UTME examination.
Nevertheless, the Board pointed out that the examination rescheduling is not for all candidates but for all those that are concerned. He advised candidates who write their exam at centers where results are cancelled to start reading to prepare for another exam.
Speaking on when the 2019 Jamb UTME results will be released, it disclosed that all results will be out any moment from tomorrow and there would be no disappointment this week.

Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by Mayor08: 1:49pm On May 09, 2019
Richm38:
See below it
See fire you there.. Seems you don't want to see your future...post any rubbish again and see the kind curse I go give you

Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by jonesky080(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
why not apply for IJMB rather than having to take JAMB again.

Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by lilbarracuda(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2019
jonesky080:
why not apply for IJMB rather than having to take JAMB again.

Isn't this one closing tomorrow?

Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by Faithnn: 3:12pm On May 09, 2019
Jamb again.If reason for cancellation of results was due to exam malpractices, why allowing them to re write again.
Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by seunmohmoh(f): 5:20pm On May 09, 2019
Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by cyberguy72(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2019
Faithnn:
Jamb again.If reason for cancellation of results was due to exam malpractices, why allowing them to re write again.
SERVER CRASHED DONT MIND THEM
Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by Airoflaw(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2019
jamb jamb...i no trust una . tell us d truth ...u do lose people's result

Re: A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb by Iyalla2: 8:16pm On May 09, 2019
For me, I have not seen great achievement since this migration to digital exam. May be they will need for a robot to operate the system before things will get better.

"When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals / Kaduna Poly Student Sent Home For Wearing Jean Trousers Laments (Pix) / 10 Students You Will Meet At Result Checking Board