Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Davido Reacts As Oyetola Defeats Adeleke In Appeal Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Oyetola Defeats Adeleke In Appeal Court (392 Views)

Davido And Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke In New Lovely Pictures / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts As Oyetola Defeats Adeleke In Appeal Court by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 09, 2019
From MandyNews.com

Davido has reacted on social media after Governor, Gboyega Oyetola defeated his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke in the appeal court.

The Abuja Division of the Court of Appeal earlier today delivered its judgment on the dispute arising from the September 2018 governorship election in Osun State.

Oyetola was declared the winner of the election by the Court of Appeal. The lead judgement was read by Justice Jummai Hannatu Sankey. There was also a dissenting judgement from one of the judges on the panel, but majority favoured Oyetola.

The popular singer noted that though he was disappointed with the judgement, he remains optimistic as it is not the end. He wrote;

"My people. We can’t hide our disappointment this judgment of the Court of Appeal. It hurts, it’s extremely painful but guess what? It is not the end. Far from it. Everyone remain calm. I want to urge all our supporters to remain calm in this time.

As you all know there is one last and most important lap. It is time for that last lap and the God I know and serve is in control.

We won the first leg. We have lost the second leg but I am certain the Highest Court in the land will rectify and restore all that has been stolen from us with this judgment! Everybody stay calm and stay safe! See you on the other side."

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1126448392253657088?s=20

https://mandynews.com/davido-reacts-as-oyetola-defeats-adeleke-in-appeal-court/

Re: Davido Reacts As Oyetola Defeats Adeleke In Appeal Court by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 09, 2019
Richm38:
See below it
You have a fixed game? Why not invest 1million in it and then play it to beat Dangote as the richest idiot in Africa?

Think about it!
Re: Davido Reacts As Oyetola Defeats Adeleke In Appeal Court by itspzpics(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Just In: EFCC Arrests Nairamarley / Davido Unfollows Zlatan Ibile On IG ....... See Reasons.... / Why I’m Not Ready To Marry & Have Kids Now – DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.