Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Off Kidnapping Incidences And Nigerian Mentality: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Off Kidnapping Incidences And Nigerian Mentality: (771 Views)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! / A White Man Mentality Vs. Nigerian Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Off Kidnapping Incidences And Nigerian Mentality: by skibochi(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2010
Guys, i was in the Arik air office to purchase tickets for my boss to travel, i met 5 gentlemen there, 3 Nigerians 2 Indians of which one of them was a my staff and travelling too. when i asked him where he was going, he mentioned Owerri in the Southeast and i warned him to make sure at any point in time he conceals his ID card so he does not become the target for kidnappers. low and behold as soon as i mentioned that, the Arik air staff said that was wrong for me to have told the indian guy to be careful, so goes the other Nigerians guys that "it's not as bad as it seems" and "you are not a Nigerian", you are "bad-mouthing Nigeria". My question is was it wrong for me to have warned the guy being he's a foreigner and not Nigerian because me no understand again o!!! board
Re: Off Kidnapping Incidences And Nigerian Mentality: by favouredjb(f): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
Its high time ppl faced reality,dnt mind those ppl,that's how we keep sweeping everything under the carpet
Re: Off Kidnapping Incidences And Nigerian Mentality: by Dolemite(f): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2010
Since when did warning people of impending danger become a bad thing? Arik air staff, same people who would fly with a damaged plane and smile at you telling you everything is all right. . .
Re: Off Kidnapping Incidences And Nigerian Mentality: by favouredjb(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2010
Can u imagine?

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Maxima (non-nigerian Used) For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Pop For Batch A 2010/2011? / Problem With Intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.