Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

BREAKING: Jigawa Speaker Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jigawa Speaker Impeached (502 Views)

BREAKING: Jigawa State APC Senatorial Candidate, Kiyawa Is Dead / Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / BREAKING: Jigawa House of Representatives member, Gawo dies in Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jigawa Speaker Impeached by gist0k6: 2:53pm On May 09, 2019
The Speaker, Jigawa House of Assembly, Alhaji Isa Idris (APC-Gwaram), has been indicted.He was supplanted by a previous speaker of the gathering, Alhaji Idris Garba (APC-Gumel) on Thursday in Dutse.

The whole that expelled Idris was directed by Speaker Pre-Tempo, Mr. Hamza Bala (APC-Kazure), following his designation by the Clerk of the House, Malam Hamisu Attahir.

Other vital officers expelled alongside the speaker were the Chief Whip and the Majority Leader of the get-together, Messrs Aminu Sale and Sani Isyaku, individually.

They were supplanted with Messrs Kayes Abdallah (APC-Malammadori) as Chief Whip and Bala Hamza (APC-Kazaure) as Majority Leader.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reviews that the re-chose speaker (Idris Garba) was impugned in January 2017 by 25 out of the 30 individuals from the House.

The officials had indicted Garba because of supposed overbearing and maltreatment of intensity.

In his acknowledgment discourse, the new speaker guaranteed to convey every one of his partners along in the release of his obligation.

He, in this manner, looked for help and participation of the considerable number of individuals.

Responding to an inquiry on the reprimand, the new speaker answered “popular government followed all the way through”.

My dear partners, I simply need to be brief.

“This is so magnificent and this is likewise a wonderful day which I will always remember in my life.

“This is the second time I am being confirmed as the Speaker of this Honorable House.

“In 2015, I saw a few signs that I would be chosen as the Speaker, yet today I never anticipated that that should occur.

“Along these lines, I need to utilize this chance to expand my thankfulness for the certainty you rested in me.

“I need to guarantee that I will never disappoint you. You know my capacities and I feel that is the reason you brought me back.

Read more: https://gistok.ng/breaking-jigawa-speaker-impeached/

Re: BREAKING: Jigawa Speaker Impeached by Bizmagnet: 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
Political machination everywhere.

Never drag your business and ideas behind by being complacent. It will drive more sales if you do the right thing. Get your website/blog/software today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: BREAKING: Jigawa Speaker Impeached by chuksville(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
You did not favor some people... That's why they will work against you

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw From Presidential Tribunal - PDP Tells Appeal Court President / Contract Dispute: British Firm Offers FG Olive Branch As Judgment Debt Hits $9bn / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Receives Honorary Doctorate At Tel Aviv University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.