Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn (873 Views)

Create Mini Banking System Without Programming Skill. / Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? / Boost Your Programming Skill In Hivazinc Institute's BOOTCAMP 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn by derahhh(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2019
Hi, I have been in the blues as regards what programming language I could learn..I am currently a Masters student in FUTA and fully understand that IT is the future,I also know that I would make a good programmer but the numerous available programming languages and their applications has been a Major headache as i'd like to have a programming which is in major demand in Nigeria......Please i'd appreciate Professional advices in this regard.Thanks
Re: I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn by Bizmagnet: 4:05pm On May 09, 2019
derahhh:
Hi, I have been in the blues as regards what programming language I could learn..I am currently a Masters student in FUTA and fully understand that IT is the future,I also know that I would make a good programmer but the numerous available programming languages and their applications has been a Major headache as i'd like to have a programming which is in major demand in Nigeria......Please i'd appreciate Professional advices in this regard.Thanks
Go for Python first
Re: I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn by stanliwise(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2019
derahhh:
The kind of problem you plan to solve will determine the kind of language you want. language technology exist in many domains.
1. web
2. Networking
3. Games
4. computer Applications
etc

If you want to start small, begin with JavaScript and then learn it frameworks NodeJs

But to start big, start with Java, it will aid your Android Journey if you wish to go there.

Note: All languages are the same to an extent. If you understand how all music equipment are the same in a way although fined tuned for a particular music type then you will understand how all languages are the same.
Re: I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn by eazycash: 4:28pm On May 09, 2019
Learn python,javascript with idea on html and css. The world is moving client based app and Ai.i believe you will not regret it.
Re: I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn by derahhh(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Go for Python first

Thank you for the response...God bless you
Re: I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn by derahhh(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2019
stanliwise:
The kind of problem you plan to solve will determine the kind of language you want. language technology exist in many domains.
1. web
2. Networking
3. Games
4. computer Applications
etc

If you want to start small, begin with JavaScript and then learn it frameworks NodeJs

But to start big, start with Java, it will aid your Android Journey if you wish to go there.

Note: All languages are the same to an extent. If you understand how all music equipment are the same in a way although fined tuned for a particular music type then you will understand how all languages are the same.

This is really informative...God bless you real good
Re: I Need Professional Advices As Regards Programming Skill In Demand I Cud Learn by derahhh(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2019
eazycash:
Learn python,javascript with idea on html and css. The world is moving client based app and Ai.i believe you will not regret it.

Thank you sir...I pray i don't regret it

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Matlab 2019 + Help / .. / Don't Know What Next To Do After Learning Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.