Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (25580 Views)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 12:25am On May 10, 2019
Deicide:
I use to pity them b4 not until my phone was stolen and my important work gone and also the stress i had to go through for a welcome back angry

If it's an expensive phone, they would sell it for 5k so it change hands quick.
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 12:30am On May 10, 2019
brodalikeme:

Chairman, if you dey Bayelsa, you wont call this jungle justice or suggest they are handed over to the police. The town is very very unsafe. It is abnormal not to hear 10 cases of robbery a day. Everyone is feed up and scared. Bad boys will be patrolling with weapons as if the is not law in the land.
I came to work around the Federal Medical Center, bringing robbery victims to the hospital for treatment is as common as passengers coming to the motor park. E no good, anybody can be affected

If what you are saying is true, then in this situation jungle justice is needed for the sole purpose of reducing their numbers. Just kill them until the survivers are convinced that crime is dangerous for the criminal.
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On May 10, 2019
crisycent:

See you that is not lazy. You’re here advertising fake drugs for HIV. Imbecíle
This is too much!!. Chai!!
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by molybdenum0012: 4:00am On May 10, 2019
Damfostopper:
what is talking....??..... what's this one saying??.....

it's you that should be handed over to the police.... is either ur an arm robber or yur never experret arm robbers attack

That is still not enough reason to take justice into your hand. That is barbaric.
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2019
crisycent:

See you that is not lazy. You’re here advertising fake drugs for HIV. Imbecíle
are you a thief? Just asking
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by HMarshal(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2019
The sober impact of realization...the pleading that it's the Devils fault tho...smh
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2019
Do people still snatch phones these days, I think sey everybody get phone these days on like back then
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by crisycent: 11:12am On May 10, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
are you a thief? Just asking

Even the bible says avoid stupid questions. Are you a fool?
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2019
crisycent:

Even the bible says avoid stupid questions. Are you a fool?
and the same bible tell you to support thief right? You're a thief, no doubt about that
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by crisycent: 11:44am On May 10, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and the same bible tell you to support thief right? You're a thief, no doubt about that

Bloody illiterate. Someone is condemning a thief but at the same time is advertising fake drugs. Who’s the bigger thief? I know it’s difficult for your empty brain to comprehend.
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2019
crisycent:

Bloody illiterate. Someone is condemning a thief but at the same time is advertising fake drugs. Who’s the bigger thief? I know it’s difficult for your empty brain to comprehend.
you are a pure Oluku. No wonder your hideout like sirine

Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by crisycent: 9:35am On May 11, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are a pure Oluku. No wonder your hideout like sirine

I just read your comment; saw you couldn’t spell “shrine”. I had to look at your location and I saw you’re from the north. So, all the almajari schools built by GEJ, you didn’t benefit from it? Olodo
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by BankyGee(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2019
daddytime:

Hahahahha...na dat lie own make sense with the picture....lol
Bros check this out!

Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 4:48am On May 13, 2019
BankyGee:

Bros check this out!

You finish work bro..lol

Nice one
Re: Mob Beats 2 Phone Snatchers To Pulp In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by BankyGee(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2019
daddytime:

You finish work bro..lol
Nice one
Thanks bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 200 Level BSU Student, 3 Others In Benue (Photos) / Lagos Police Rescue 53 Year Old Woman From Lynch Mob. / Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.