Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (62879 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo) / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by Elvis778(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

RAPE is defined as having carnal knowledge of someone without consent...
And since minors CANNOT give consent by law (which is why you CANNOT enforce a contract against a minor), this is RAPE.

Hmmm, when will Nigerians learn the use of words
Rape is simply forced sex, without mutual agreement between the 2 partners.
In the western nations, what just happened won't be tagged rape,
ofcourse the law court here won't even call it rape, it's simply "CHILD ABUSE" which is a big offence too,
those children will equally be punished. Get that straight.
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 10:42am On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:

Hmmm, when will Nigerians learn the use of words
Rape is simply forced sex, without mutual agreement between the 2 partners.
In the western nations, what just happened won't be tagged rape,
ofcourse the law court here won't even call it rape, it's simply "CHILD ABUSE" which is a big offence too,
those children will equally be punished. Get that straight.

Not sure which "western nations" you are in, but in the US, UK and Canada (among others) it is Statutory RAPE...
And it is a Strict Liability criminal offense, which means there's NO defense whatsoever (only mitigation or aggravation in sentencing).
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by Web4life(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2019
Sing with me guys:

Eke....Nja.....aaa..nja

Nkwo....Nja......aaa..nja

Orie......Nja..... aaa..nja

AFO.....NJA...AAA....NJA

grin grin shocked tongue
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by Elvis778(m): 1:29am On May 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

Not sure which "western nations" you are in, but in the US, UK and Canada (among others) it is Statutory RAPE...
And it is a Strict Liability criminal offense, which means there's NO defense whatsoever (only mitigation or aggravation in sentencing).

it's not Rape bro,
It's Child abuse, i no know if una dey understand English at all,
I've followed so many cases involving a woman and a young boy nd also a man and a young girl below the age of 18, meek mill's is one of such,
they simply charge him/her for child abuse and once proven guilty, punishment follows.
And ofcourse, it's taken very serious, it's one of the high rated crimes(i.e crimes with severe punishment) but it's not RAPE.
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by Elvis778(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2019
It's not Rape bro, don't sound like you've been there,
It's called "Child abuse",
i no know if una dey understand English at all,
I've followed so many cases involving a woman and a young boy nd also a man and a young girl below the age of 18, meek mill's is one of such,
they simply charge him/her for child abuse and once proven guilty, punishment follows.
And ofcourse, it's taken very serious, it's one of the high rated crimes(i.e crimes with severe punishment) but it's not RAPE.
You can do your self a favour by looking up your dictionary for the meaning of rape (Forceful sex either by violence or by threatening the victim: Oxford dictionary, 8th edition)
i don't make blind arguments.
9jaRealist:

Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 3:47am On May 11, 2019
Elvis778:
It's not Rape bro, don't sound like you've been there,
It's called "Child abuse",
i no know if una dey understand English at all,
You can do your self a favour by looking up your dictionary for the meaning of rape (Forceful sex either by violence or by threatening the victim: Oxford dictionary, 8th edition)
i don't make blind arguments.

Why do some people seem to think if they repeat the wrong thing many times, it magically becomes right? undecided
Since you like looking up things, look up "statutory RAPE" and then return with your tail between your chastened legs. SMH
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by babadigu(m): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2019
shocked
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by Robgeo1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wonderful!!!!! This man has refused to change despite the fact that God has given him long life. The question now is as a paedophile how long does he have left to do time in prison for we don't need a prophet to tell that after court he is going to his family compound:: Ikoyi maximum security prison.
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by Joshdboss(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinalex:
Is that why the girls are still naked? They are the victims here and the pix made the man the boss...i trust those stupid old generation women to be beating those girls; calling them ashawo!!! They are minors who were being raped by the old goat!!! The Nigerian society is hypocritically bleeped up mehhnnn....
Did u read dat story well? It said theyve been visiting d man for months......who would want to go back every month to get raped? It simply means they were enjoying whatever they were getting. if na rape dem 4 don report since. it takes 2 to tango. world don spoil Las Las. Now we ought to fear gurls more than women
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is mad
Re: 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) by babadigu(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
undecided shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.