Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I'm On The Lookout For People Of Like Minds - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm On The Lookout For People Of Like Minds (286 Views)

Employers Are On The Lookout For These.. / I'm On The Verge Of Loosing A Federal Job Because I Wrote Waec And Fslc Sameyear / People Of Like Mind's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm On The Lookout For People Of Like Minds by youngscientist1: 7:40pm On May 09, 2019
I'm in need of a young mind to work with me. Someone who loves diverse science experiments. Someone who is more of an Experimentalist than a Theorist. Someone who loves children and likes to expose these young ones to diverse exciting, fascinating and mind-blowing scientifically based experiments coupled with Illustrations of biblical and moral lessons.
I run a Science platform for young children and teenagers. And my Goal is to contribute positively to the Advancement of Science Education in Nigeria.
If you are of the same like mind with me in actualizing this great vision and you are based in Ibadan, please contact me on +2348063467745 (For calls & WhatsApp)
otitoolaobafemi@gmail.com

I am Young~Scientist Obafemi Otitoola

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Fresh Vacancies Just Posted- Check To Apply / Administrative Assistant Is Needed / Companies Hiring In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.