Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

*WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL (3065 Views)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2010
I pre-ordered the cleanest Camry alive below for Cooldudedeng.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466218.0.html

I received calls, comments, emails and enquiries far and wide regarding it. The whole of NL loved it, Mykalls couldn't help it, the urge was too much for him too resist.  He wanted a feel of the 007.

He gave me the task of selecting a rare, hardly unseen one and I did.

Only very few were ever made. Mykalls will be a proud lifetime owner of one.

Toyota Camry LE "DIAMOND Edition" Specially, uniquely, and selectively pre-ordered for Mykalls of NL.

Via Jacksonville Ports to Lagos Nigeria to the Oil rich City, Warri (DELTA STATE).

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE 007.

cool   cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2010
Username: mykalls Picture/Text
Name: mykalls
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: March 09, 2010, 10:01 AM
Last Active: Today at 09:40:45 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature:

Additional Information:
Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by mykalls(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2010
Can't contain the joy of seeing this thread finally opened. Finally the "ONE IN TOWN" camry is coming to my doorstep. Thanks 007
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2010
mykalls:

Can't contain the joy of seeing this thread finally opened. Finally the "ONE IN TOWN" camry is coming to my doorstep. Thanks 007

Bros you believed in me, you knew in your heart you could. You asked me for something rare, hardly seen and unique. I knew I could deliver it aswell.

I did and here it is.

cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
Driver Air Bag
Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
Child Seat
Passenger Air Bag
Rear Window Defroster
Power Seats
Leather Seats
Leather hood
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Power Steering
Side Airbags
Tinted Glass
Tilt Wheel

cool cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
german007:

Driver Air Bag
Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
Child Seat
Passenger Air Bag
Rear Window Defroster
Power Seats
Leather Seats
Leather hood
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Power Steering
Side Airbags
Tinted Glass
Tilt Wheel

cool  cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked Dayummmmmmm , na you dey that profile so? shocked shocked shocked I am coming to get you by fire by force grin cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by eros(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
Bros post the pictures of the ride now. . . . . . . .watching this space closely. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2010
jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Dayummmmmmm , na you dey that profile so? shocked shocked shocked I am coming to get you by fire by force grin cool

Nah me oohh, I dey wait for youuu.

wink   wink   wink   grin
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2010
eros:

Bros post the pictures of the ride now. . . . . . . .watching this space closely. cool cool cool cool cool cool

Yes Bros. Ingites my desire to know you're watching closely. wink

Pictures shall follow accordingly.

The Rarest Toyota Camry Ever Seen on the Forum.

Specially selected by the 007.

cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2010
cool cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2010
cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by Busybody2(f): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

angry sharpening my claws angry Someone is gagging to get ibadan tribal marks on their puff puff cheeks today today angry angry angry
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2010
Been on a well deserved break. Body Noh be firewood. Man must relax wink

Happy Belated Independence day greetings to all nairalanders, clients, friends and associates.

cool cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
Busy_body:

angry sharpening my claws angry Someone is gagging to get ibadan tribal marks on their puff puff cheeks today today angry angry angry

wink kiss kiss
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
NEVER SEEN BEFORE. WE BRING FORTH UNIQUENESS.

UTMOST RARITY,

I KNOW YOU'RE STARING HARD,

PRESENTED BY THE 007.

cool cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
I KNOW YOU'RE ABOUT TO ASK IF IM CONVERTIBLE?,  OR A DROP TOP?

IM NOT A TWO DOOR "CAMRY SOLARA". IM A FOUR DOOR SALOON. wink

DONT ASK ME,  ASK THE 007,  HE FOUND ME WHERE I WAS PRESERVED, HE SOURCED ME, HE DISCOVERED ME AND DID A REAL GOOD JOB.

YOU WON'T SEE ME EVERYDAY,  ONLY A FEW OF ME WERE EVER MADE.

ASK THE 007,  07086193442/018243991/aokhai@hotmail.com/BB PIN- 22325D44

cool   cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
CHECK OUT THE EMBOSSED "DIAMOND LOGO" ON MY SEATS AND HEADREST.

HAND CRAFTED ALACANTRA LEATHER.

I KNOW YOU WANtTO LAY YOUR HEADS ON ME AND GO TO REST, I KNOW YOU WANT TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME, AND CARESS MY SOFT LEATHER SOFTLY AND GENTLY WHILE I OPEN UP THE DOORS TO YOUR FANTASIES.

IM BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE 007.

cool   cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by bimbor(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
But really 007, is dis a convertible? Cos ive never seen anyone like dis.
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2010
cool cool
bimbor:

But really 007, is dis a convertible? Cos ive never seen anyone like dis.

The Doc Himself, Not everyone has. It has only been seen by a very lucky few, wink

Bear in mind, its not the common "Camry Solara Coupe", This is a four door saloon. Very very rare.

Only from THE 007.

cool cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2010
cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
EVEN MORE PICS,

cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2010
cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2010
cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
THE HOME COMING IS CLOSER AND CLOSER.

PRAYER AND FASTING ONGOING.

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2010
EVEN MORE.

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2010
COMING TO THE LAND OF NATURAL RESOURCES. NIGERIA,

cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2010
cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
REAR INTERIOR.

cool

Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by mykalls(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2010
Abeg refresh my thread. E don pass one month since you comment on am.
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
mykalls:

BROS.

Refreshed, Recycled, updated and submitted. wink wink

THE VESSEL FINALLY ARRIVES IN TWO DAYS.

BEEN A LONG, UNEXPECTED AND TEDIOUS ROAD,

WE GOT THERE IN THE END.

WE WILL ALWAYS GET TO OUR TOP.

CUSTOMS CLEARING KICKSTARTS SHORTLY.

cool
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by Delta007(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
mykalls:

So mykalls, did the vessel arrive? Just curious, cos the "after pictures" are missing from the "before and after series"
Re: *WELCOME TO NIGERIA> ONE OF THE RAREST CAMRY'S EVER> Preorderd For Mykalls Of NL by german007(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Delta007:

So mykalls, did the vessel arrive? Just curious, cos the "after pictures" are missing from the "before and after series"

[size=13pt]Hello,

Your curiosity is very interesting and welcome.

Im sure the pictures below appropriately answer your question.

Vessel long arrived, cleared and delivered to the Niger Delta. Did'nt have time to update thread long ago. Been inundated with so much. It was an amazingly unique car indeed.

This transaction gave birth to another transaction due to be launched soon.

Silver 2003 Mercedes Benz ML350. Wisconsin to Boston to Lagos to Ph.

Coming soon.

Any other question or concerns you may have, feel free to ask or let me know.

(aokhai@hotmail.com)

cool
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

L300 Bus For Sell Injector Engine / 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Needed (Nigeria used) / Mazda E220 (18 Seater) Bus N700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.