Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee (784 Views)

The New Royal Line Of Succession (PHOTO) / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by panafrican(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2019
BBC Radio host fired after posting a cartoon representing the new royal Baby as a chimpanzee
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-royal-baby-bbc-radio-host-fired-20190509-story.html
Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:49am On May 10, 2019
LOL
Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by Abbeybailey(m): 4:50am On May 10, 2019
panafrican:
BBC Radio host fired after posting a cartoon representing the new royal Baby as a chimpanzee
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-royal-baby-bbc-radio-host-fired-20190509-story.html
Danny Baker is not different from the Racist in Chief Trump you idolize.

1 Like

Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by panafrican(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2019
Abbeybailey:

Obama spent most of his time promoting and protecting gay people. He did more for the LGBT
community .

How and why was Trump elected?
What was going on at the international level and domestic level?

What was the former administration 's
stance on the war against Jihad in Africa ?

How did that administration react when war criminal Sarkozy was attacking African countries ?

There is a difference between agreeing with someone on issues and idolizing that person.

And we are not going to support someone just because he is a president of African ancestry.

Obama would look the other way if Nigeria was being blown apart and tens of millions of refugees from Nigeria were pouring into smaller African countries .
We know what the consequences would be, having learned from the Liberian and Sierra Leonian crisis.

Obama got Trump elected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by Abbeybailey(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2019
panafrican:

How and why was Trump elected?
What was going on at the international level and domestic level?

What was the former administration 's
stance on the war against Jihad in Africa ?

How did that administration react when war criminal Sarkozy was attacking African countries ?

There is a difference between agreeing with someone on issues and idolizing that person.

And we are not going to support someone just because he is a president of African ancestry.

Obama would look the other way if Nigeria were being blown apart and tens of millions of refugees from Nigeria were pouring into smaller African countries .
We know what the consequences would be having learned from the Liberian and Sierra Leonian crisis.

Obama got Trump elected.
Bunch of Basura. The Bottom line is that Trump is a racist and 50% of Americans agree with me according to the Gallup Poll. You can foam in the mouth all you want about Obama, it doesn't negate a vile racist who loathes people that looks like you and i.
Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by budaatum: 4:19pm On May 10, 2019
Abbeybailey:
No he's not! Trump would never say this:

"I am aware black people do not need a white man to tell them this. Deleting it immediately and apologising for the awful gaffe I even foolishly tried to make light of it. (My situation that is, not the racism involved.) Too late and here I am.

"I would like once and for all to apologise to every single person who, quite naturally, took the awful connection at face value. I understand that and all of the clamour and opprobrium I have faced since. I am not feeling sorry for myself. I f----d up. Badly."

Danny Baker reveals how 'panic and revulsion' washed over him after royal baby chimpanzee tweet
Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by panafrican(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Bunch of Basura. The Bottom line is that Trump is a racist and 50% of Americans agree with me according to the Gallup Poll.

Meaning 50 % did not say they agree. grin
Moreover among those who say Trump is a racist one can bet you will find at least 80 % who don't want to see African immigrants in America, but you will see them complaining about Trump building a wall at MEXICAN border. They want Mexicans in but they don't want Africans.
Who is racist then?
Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by Abbeybailey(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2019
panafrican:

Meaning 50 % did not say they agree. grin
Moreover among those who say Trump is a racist one can bet you will find at least 80 % who don't want to see African immigrants in America, but you will see them complaining about Trump building a wall at MEXICAN border. They want Mexicans in but they don't want Africans.
Who is racist then?

You can pivot all you want , this Chicago raised Blackman knows a racist when I see one and your idol is not only a racist, he's a vile one and a misogynist and pathological lying 72 year old. What a shame to call him the president of the country I dearly love.
Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by panafrican(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You can pivot all you want , this Chicago raised Blackman knows a racist when I see one and your idol is not only a racist, he's a vile one and a misogynist and pathological lying 72 year old. What a shame to call him the president of the country I dearly love.
Many women lie on men .They lied on Trump the same way they lied on Bill Cosby.
They blackmailed those famous people on purpose to rip them off.
It is all about m- o-n-e-y.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by Abbeybailey(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2019
panafrican:

Many women lie on men .They lied on Trump the same way they lied on Bill Cosby.
They blackmailed those famous people on purpose to rip them off.
It is all about m- o-n-e-y.
Go and sit your uncle Tom a#s down. You ain't making any sense. No one lies like the 72 year old demented and pathological lying racist. You are turning yourself to a joke here with your a@s licking. We have Jeff Bezos that's worth North of $135 billion and Bill Gates worth of over $100 billion and others filthy rich people that do not behave like a fraudulent so called Billionaire who can't ever reveal his taxes so that Americans will know he's not nearly as worth as he claimed. How many billionaires starts a fake and classless university just to scam people. He got caught and he had to pay $20 million to settle the case. Your lips are Orange for licking the rear of this human crap.
Re: BBC Radio Host Fired For Representing The New Royal Baby As A Chimpanzee by FRESHG(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2019
Abbeybailey:
IMAM LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY HAPPY EID MUBARAK OBOMBER

(1) (Reply)

UK Sends Two Warships To Persian Gulf / Aftermath Of Iranian Attacked On American Soldiers / Protesters Destroy The Statue Of King Leopold II In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.