Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House (13049 Views)

Strike: Again, FG Invites NLC For Meeting Monday / Ngige: My Monthly Salary As Minister Is N942,000 Monthly After Tax (Video) / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by nairalaila: 5:54am On May 10, 2019
Chris Ngige, whose house was blocked by members of the Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC, during a protest, has disclosed that he is considering suing the organized labour group with his neighbour.Speaking with State House correspondents on Thursday, May 9, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the minister said that blocking his house was an infringement on his fundamental human rights and that of his household, as they were all traumatized.

Ngige who denied an alleged attack on NLC members at his house, further revealed that they arrived at his resident at 4:30 am in the morning. He further said that when security operatives accosted them, they discovered that it was the president of the NLC himself that came physically with two tankers, one laden with petrol and one half-full. The minister said he immediately contacted the FCT commissioner of police and the director of SSS as well the FRSC to see if the tankers could be removed. Ngige told newsmen that findings showed that the NLC members were attacked by the thugs they hired, over some disagreements.

“They put one at the gate of my house and put the other one at the gate of the other house which happens to be that of my neighbour. People in that compound were traumatised; some of the cooks and policemen who have quarters were traumatised," he said adding: "Even my neighbours, the husband and wife and their children could not do their business yesterday. My neighbour said they would take legal action; me also. It is an actionable thing; illegal actions are actionable. Nobody is above the law,’’ he said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/my-neighbour-and-i-are-considering-suing-nlc-for-blocking-my-house-ngige/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by nairalaila: 5:56am On May 10, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by iammo(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2019
cool

very good move, NLC and Politicians only fight for their own benefits and benefits alone, all our taxes and allocation are shared by Lazy civil servants (except teachers and some few other) and their Political public officers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Lisaint(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2019
Ngige told newsmen that findings showed that the NLC members were attacked by the thugs they hired, over some disagreements

Well done sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by chriskosherbal(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2019
Okay we have heard
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by amaniro: 6:46am On May 10, 2019
Ngige is the most laziest and a sick minister. To think he's a doctor beats my imaginations.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by aolawale025: 6:55am On May 10, 2019
Listen to NLC grievances and act
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2019
Okay

Abeg, if you are interested in Digital Marketing, check signature below
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Stillthebest: 11:04am On May 10, 2019
amaniro:
Ngige is the most laziest and a sick minister. To think he's a doctor beats my imaginations.

Most laziest This isn't typo right??

1 Like

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Cyprian221: 11:05am On May 10, 2019
Do it already, what a sham!
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by honest1480(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2019
U can because your voice will be heard as a rich man.
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by wakes: 11:06am On May 10, 2019
ok
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2019
how I wish this man can be shown way out of the door. he has not been making sense for some time now

1 Like

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Mopolchi: 11:06am On May 10, 2019
Ngige neva see anything. Na trailer we go send you to pack your load go East. angry

1 Like

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by 01mcfadden(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2019
Lol
Sue them o
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by udo2018: 11:08am On May 10, 2019
Ngige is a shameless man. They were attacked by the thugs they hired indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Daviddson(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2019
You're a public official, so the court will throw out that suit. As long as you were not hurt, they have done nothing criminal. Even if you were unable to leave your house for weeks because of the blockage, that's the price to pay for being a public property and collecting more than a million naira monthly from our collective purse grin

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Triangles1(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2019
Once a law maker that failed to implement the rightful law should please and jejely accept the income of their past actions.
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by oz4real83(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2019
I don't need a prophet or soothsayer to tell me Ngige is lying. It is very obvious. My only wish is that I hope he won't cry ''witchhunt'' or ''victimisation'' when he is made to pay for his misdeeds in the future by another govt. Same wish for other govt officials.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by Vaxt(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2019
why dragging your neighbor into it grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by YoungAncient1: 11:17am On May 10, 2019
Inundated and traumatized are the most used words in Nigeria currently.
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by iffydave: 11:18am On May 10, 2019
We don hear....

Make money uploading and viewing pictures, to register check my signature

1 Like

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by princeade86(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by NaijaNaWaa: 11:28am On May 10, 2019
Which law is Ngige talking about? Definitely not the one that Buhari has destroyed. He better get ready for more harassment and pray he survives because neither the law nor its enforcers will protect him.
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by yesloaded: 11:36am On May 10, 2019
This man should lease shave his beard because I think its having negative effect on him

I don't really know why we don't have active minister/ministries for the past 4yrs.

Non of these ministers got 20/100, is it power, housing, works, labour, etc?

Fashola promised us stable power supply but today I need to add one more gen to the 2 I used before their administration.

Why are these people like this?

If you don't want to talk they will force you to talk

1 Like

Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by lionel4mercy: 11:38am On May 10, 2019
Do you announce it? go ahead ahead. You will bear the outcome of your action.
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by rawtouch: 11:39am On May 10, 2019
go ahead
Re: Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House by yovo(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2019
ngige, so no one is above the law now abi? OK we shall see...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Sets Up 8-Man Committee To Probe Okorocha / Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP / SERAP, 261 Others Sue NBC, Seek Overturn Of Fines On Channels, AIT, Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.